Hot Deal Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card Customer Care email id

940°
Missing
Entertainer
452
7109
83

Can someone provide me with Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card Customer Care email id? TIA

17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
65
332
10

It is mentioned on the back of your credit card.

Missing
Entertainer
452
7109
83
ideepika wrote:

It is mentioned on the back of your credit card.

Its phone no which is mentioned and not email id… I need to write email…

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
332
10
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Its phone no which is mentioned and not email id… I need to write email…

sorry email i dont know, you can call icici phone banking and ask them.

Missing
Entertainer
452
7109
83
Expand
ideepika wrote:

sorry email i dont know, you can call icici phone banking and ask them.

sad
Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1753
101

My application got rejected or pending due to signature mis match. After that I twice booked appointment for kyc but no body came.

What can I do further?

Missing
Deal Subedar
165
1846
9
drjpatwa wrote:

My application got rejected or pending due to signature mis match. After that I twice booked appointment for kyc but no body came.

What can I do further?

Practice your Signature till they arrive at your doorstep. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Major
7,180
23630
297
drjpatwa wrote:

My application got rejected or pending due to signature mis match. After that I twice booked appointment for kyc but no body came.

What can I do further?

Reschedule again
I had to reschedule 3/4 times..until the agent finally showed up at my doorstep

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1753
101
Expand
getready wrote:

Reschedule again
I had to reschedule 3/4 times..until the agent finally showed up at my doorstep

Oh k… Horrible!! Let me also try 3rd time then grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
332
10

I still havent received my previous month reward cashback

Missing
Deal Subedar
51
1031
6
ideepika wrote:

I still havent received my previous month reward cashback

Same here

Missing
Deal Subedar
51
1031
6
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

same with me, cc says by tonight it will be credited

Credited tonight…

Missing