Amazon pay ICICI credit card - Electricity bill payments

52°
Missing
Deal Subedar
374
1115
40

Hi guys,

I’ve just got my Amazon pay ICICI CC. Can anyone please confirm if we get 2% cashback on electricity bills payment done on Amazon pay with this credit card?

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
864
1556
13

Yes u will get if u pay using ur amazon pay credit card

Missing
Community Angel
73
4569
53

Buy Amazon Gift Card using ICICI AmazonPay CC and get 5%/3% cashback, add Gift card to amazon and pay electricity bill.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3419
100
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Buy Amazon Gift Card using ICICI AmazonPay CC and get 5%/3% cashback, add Gift card to amazon and pay electricity bill.

Buy Amazon Gift Card from?
grinning

Missing
Deal Subedar
62
1064
8
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Buy Amazon Gift Card from?
grinning

You can buy it from Amazon’s app or its website

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3419
100
Expand
Guru_bhai wrote:

You can buy it from Amazon’s app or its website

I didn’t knew that this card gives flat 5%cb for prime users that too on amazon gift card.
And they will credit this cb after 90 days or how’s it?

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
155
1
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I didn’t knew that this card gives flat 5%cb for prime users that too on amazon gift card.
And they will credit this cb after 90 days or how’s it?

ur card get block soon

Missing