Hot Deal

Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is useless in ICICI Bank Offers Sale

401°
Kolkata Knight Riders
shraaj

It’s been nearly 1.5 years I have been observing that Whenever there is a new credit card offer by ICICI Bank!

It excludes Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card! What is their problem, that’s why we have taken this Card Right? But, They simply Mentioned that Amazon Pay Card is excluded from this offer! I mean a ridiculous thing!

I can understand, if this offer was run by ICICI on other platforms but on amazon too they do it! which is just not acceptable.

Go to Any Product Page especially Electronics and Scroll to Bank Offer/Cashback Section – You will get to see ICICI Credit Card having a 1500 Flat Discount but Amazon Pay Card doesn’t offer any discount😡.

Cheaters, Their Own Card is not recognized by them and now what to say?

Can we do something about it?

They mentioned like this - Flat INR 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit Cards (excluding Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card) Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 21599

You try any smartphones/laptop. 

Currently ICICI Bank is offering a card discount on amazon sale

Expiring In 10 days
47 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

bro this is the worst credit card angry
and credit card newbies be like best hai because they get it easily.
Even fk axis is adopting some of its policies but 1.5% flat cb in statement is good but this apay cc is one of the worst co branded cc.

Currently also they are offering 5% discount 5% cb 🙃 other cards offer 10% discount and other cc rewards.

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
vkrmjeet wrote:

bro this is the worst credit card angry
and credit card newbies be like best hai because they get it easily.
Even fk axis is adopting some of its policies but 1.5% flat cb in statement is good but this apay cc is one of the worst co branded cc.

Currently also they are offering 5% discount 5% cb 🙃 other cards offer 10% discount and other cc rewards.

I don’t have any credit card apart from OneCard and slice (BNPL).

One day, Aise hi timepaas ke liye apply kiya tha, video Kyc bhi ki, aur 4 din baad application decline kar di. 😄

Accha hua jo reject kar diya, bahut hi khushi hui thi us din, useless card. 😊

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

I don’t have any credit card apart from OneCard and slice (BNPL).

One day, Aise hi timepaas ke liye apply kiya tha, video Kyc bhi ki, aur 4 din baad application decline kar di. 😄

Accha hua jo reject kar diya, bahut hi khushi hui thi us din, useless card. 😊

Slice is not a Credit Card.

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
bhopali91355 wrote:

Slice is not a Credit Card.

Check again, i have clearly mentioned Slice (BNPL)

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

I don’t have any credit card apart from OneCard and slice (BNPL).

One day, Aise hi timepaas ke liye apply kiya tha, video Kyc bhi ki, aur 4 din baad application decline kar di. 😄

Accha hua jo reject kar diya, bahut hi khushi hui thi us din, useless card. 😊

Bas Kar Pagle Ab Paka Rulane Ka Hi Iradha H Kya….Bro Aisa Nhi Hota Na?😁

Main Bhi Au Bank Apply Kiya Unhone Instantly Approval Ka SMS bheja m. Bahut khush huva or rejection ho gaya….same sbi main bhi aisa hi huva……

Kya H Bro Ki Man Ko Shant Rakhne Ke Liye Andar Se Tasli Deni Padti H Ki…. Useless Tha…☹️

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Amazon normally creates a separate segment for ICICI Pay Card. This time also it is there. If regular card gets 10% direct discount upto X amt, Amz pay card gets 5% instant discount upto X/2 amt PLUS 5% normal unlimited cashback. For for high value transactions, Amz pay card works out getting more discount+cashback for prime acct against other ICICI card.

So if you are purchasing say a mobile for 24K, you pay 22.5K with other ICICI card, and you may get some reward points worth between Rs.50 to Rs.100. Or you pay 23,250 with Amz pay card and get a cashback of 1162 if you are Prime acct. So net cost for Amz pay card is 22088. Once the cashback is considered, Amzpay card is still better.

Even at the min point of 21,999, Amzpay CC gives 1762 discount+cashback against discount of 1500 for other ICICI cards.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

AMZ CC is useless. Best combo is to get HDFC Millennia CC (which gives 5 % CB on amazon upto rs 20K) + ICICI platinum CC (which enables all ICICI offers)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon pay card is not for offers
Its for regular amazon shoppers

If u want offers
Then platinum/coral icici is best

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
panchabhut wrote:

Amazon normally creates a separate segment for ICICI Pay Card. This time also it is there. If regular card gets 10% direct discount upto X amt, Amz pay card gets 5% instant discount upto X/2 amt PLUS 5% normal unlimited cashback. For for high value transactions, Amz pay card works out getting more discount+cashback for prime acct against other ICICI card.

So if you are purchasing say a mobile for 24K, you pay 22.5K with other ICICI card, and you may get some reward points worth between Rs.50 to Rs.100. Or you pay 23,250 with Amz pay card and get a cashback of 1162 if you are Prime acct. So net cost for Amz pay card is 22088. Once the cashback is considered, Amzpay card is still better.

Even at the min point of 21,999, Amzpay CC gives 1762 discount+cashback against discount of 1500 for other ICICI cards.

Bro,Just Give me Links of Products where Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is offering Discounts Apart from its Cashback of 5%( Prime Member) and 3% (Non-Prime Member), I bought Redmi Phone 14000 Price (On regular icici card flat 1500 Discount + Reward Points) and on Amazon Card its 5% Cashback i.e 700 Rs where is the Profit bro?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

Bro,Just Give me Links of Products where Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is offering Discounts Apart from its Cashback of 5%( Prime Member) and 3% (Non-Prime Member), I bought Redmi Phone 14000 Price (On regular icici card flat 1500 Discount + Reward Points) and on Amazon Card its 5% Cashback i.e 700 Rs where is the Profit bro?

Looks like they removed 5% discount w/ Apay CC. There was instant discount for one day at least (Countdown deals or whatever)

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
ashmail123957 wrote:

AMZ CC is useless. Best combo is to get HDFC Millennia CC (which gives 5 % CB on amazon upto rs 20K) + ICICI platinum CC (which enables all ICICI offers)

My Father has this Card recently Got LTF Millenia Credit Card . Bro,How is the offer like on Amazon?

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Looks like they removed 5% discount w/ Apay CC. There was instant discount for one day at least (Countdown deals or whatever)

not possible! I am on checking there deals most of the time and trying from last 3 months everyday! Never ever seen flat discount xx% on AMAZON ICICI Credit Card

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

not possible! I am on checking there deals most of the time and trying from last 3 months everyday! Never ever seen flat discount xx% on AMAZON ICICI Credit Card

Its for select countdown deals this time (May 1-3) but usually its applicable on every product ( Only for popular sales* )

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

good morning bro 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

My Father has this Card recently Got LTF Millenia Credit Card . Bro,How is the offer like on Amazon?

ON Millennia CC you get 5% CB upto rs 1000 PM, i.e. on purchases worth rs 20000 on AMZ,FK,swiggy,zomato etc. 
So CB is equivalent to Amz CC upto rs 20k purchases

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

Bro,Just Give me Links of Products where Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is offering Discounts Apart from its Cashback of 5%( Prime Member) and 3% (Non-Prime Member), I bought Redmi Phone 14000 Price (On regular icici card flat 1500 Discount + Reward Points) and on Amazon Card its 5% Cashback i.e 700 Rs where is the Profit bro?

I checked yesterday for Nord before posting. There were multiple bank offers out of which the other ICICI card offer of 1500 was showing. But when you click “see all”, all offers would  show incl Ampay 750 offer. The 5% cashback offer is in a separate row after the bank offers. However, both flat 1500 off (for other ICICI) and flat 750 (for AmzCC) was applicable for min 21999 value. So not sure how you could get that offer for 14K phone.

If you go though with the purchase, at payment mode page, against Amz pay card, the discount was also showing.

I purchased multiple items yesterday for total 7497 and got discount of 394.55 (prime offer) on ICICI AMZ CC during checkout 

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Its for select countdown deals this time (May 1-3) but usually its applicable on every product ( Only for popular sales* )

Then also that’s pathetic

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

I checked yesterday for Nord before posting. There were multiple bank offers out of which the other ICICI card offer of 1500 was showing. But when you click “see all”, all offers would  show incl Ampay 750 offer. The 5% cashback offer is in a separate row after the bank offers. However, both flat 1500 off (for other ICICI) and flat 750 (for AmzCC) was applicable for min 21999 value. So not sure how you could get that offer for 14K phone.

If you go though with the purchase, at payment mode page, against Amz pay card, the discount was also showing.

I purchased multiple items yesterday for total 7497 and got discount of 394.55 (pime offer) on ICICI AMZ CC during checkout 

For my sister ,i purchased Nord CE but never even seen any offer of Amazon Pay Credit Card  which is saying flat discount 1500 for card.

If you have pictures,proofs send it here.not right now but  anytime whenever you get proofs,okay?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

For my sister ,i purchased Nord CE but never even seen any offer of Amazon Pay Credit Card  which is saying flat discount 1500 for card.

If you have pictures,proofs send it here.not right now but  anytime whenever you get proofs,okay?

read again. flat 1500 for other ICICI card. flat 750 for Amzpay ICICI card. to see the offer, one needs to click on “see all” against bank offers. And discount is also shown against Amzpay card at the time of checkout if the card is already stored in the account.

Checked again right now. Seems they have gone through the discussions here and realized the addl benefits for Amzpay. So they have reduced the flat discount to 420 from 750 to make the effective discount similar. so now its 1599 discount+cashback for Amzpay CC and 1500 discount for other ICICI card for Nord CE2. But even now, Amzpay is giving more benefit than other ICICI card.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765447/original/nord.jpg?1651786480

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

read again. flat 1500 for other ICICI card. flat 750 for Amzpay ICICI card. to see the offer, one needs to click on “see all” against bank offers. And discount is also shown against Amzpay card at the time of checkout if the card is already stored in the account.

Checked again right now. Seems they have gone through the discussions here and realized the addl benefits for Amzpay. So they have reduced the flat discount to 420 from 750 to make the effective discount similar. so now its 1599 discount+cashback for Amzpay CC and 1500 discount for other ICICI card for Nord CE2. But even now, Amzpay is giving more benefit than other ICICI card.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765447/original/nord.jpg?1651786480

Why didn’t you get 750 off🤣? 420 Off is written over there?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765448/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-06-03-11-30-22_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35_1.jpg?1651787144
Ho gya clarification?

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

I checked yesterday for Nord before posting. There were multiple bank offers out of which the other ICICI card offer of 1500 was showing. But when you click “see all”, all offers would  show incl Ampay 750 offer. The 5% cashback offer is in a separate row after the bank offers. However, both flat 1500 off (for other ICICI) and flat 750 (for AmzCC) was applicable for min 21999 value. So not sure how you could get that offer for 14K phone.

If you go though with the purchase, at payment mode page, against Amz pay card, the discount was also showing.

I purchased multiple items yesterday for total 7497 and got discount of 394.55 (prime offer) on ICICI AMZ CC during checkout 

Read this,bottom line or go to Amazon page and click on icici bank offer banner and see (Amazon Pay is excluded)https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765449/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-06-03-19-57-95_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35_1.jpg?1651787579

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

I checked yesterday for Nord before posting. There were multiple bank offers out of which the other ICICI card offer of 1500 was showing. But when you click “see all”, all offers would  show incl Ampay 750 offer. The 5% cashback offer is in a separate row after the bank offers. However, both flat 1500 off (for other ICICI) and flat 750 (for AmzCC) was applicable for min 21999 value. So not sure how you could get that offer for 14K phone.

If you go though with the purchase, at payment mode page, against Amz pay card, the discount was also showing.

I purchased multiple items yesterday for total 7497 and got discount of 394.55 (prime offer) on ICICI AMZ CC during checkout 

Even see this,they have capped Amazon Pay Credit Card discount limit to just 325₹! What is this then?

Read terms and conditions! Sale started on 1st May but Capping was there from that date,its available for all customers from 4th May

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765450/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-06-03-24-20-31_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg?1651787744https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765452/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-06-03-24-33-25_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg?1651787823






Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

Why didn’t you get 750 off🤣? 420 Off is written over there?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765448/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-06-03-11-30-22_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35_1.jpg?1651787144
Ho gya clarification?

Read my post again. I clearly indicated that yesterday it was showing 750 flat discount but today they have reduced it to 420. Amazon people follow DD and in the past also they have made changes in their system based on the discussions on this forum. Those who purchased yesterday would have got 750 discount plus 1162 cashback (total 1912) . Those who purchase today would get 420 discount plus 1178 cashback (total 1598).
If you had shown the character of a true dimer even you would have got 1912 for the phone you purchased for your sister. You lost 412 by not being alert. My condolences. 

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

Read this,bottom line or go to Amazon page and click on icici bank offer banner and see (Amazon Pay is excluded)https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765449/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-06-03-19-57-95_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35_1.jpg?1651787579

Yes it is excluded. Because this is the offer for general ICICI cards. For Amzpay cards there is a separate offer.
So no point comparing apples with oranges.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

Even see this,they have capped Amazon Pay Credit Card discount limit to just 325₹! What is this then?

Read terms and conditions! Sale started on 1st May but Capping was there from that date,its available for all customers from 4th May

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765450/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-06-03-24-20-31_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg?1651787744https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765452/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-06-03-24-33-25_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg?1651787823






For prime customer, total discount under the offer is capped at 658 with subcap for mobile and groceries. That is the offer. How you use it is upto you. That is Prime Savings offer and separate from the specific offer for high value mobiles. The two offers are distinct and different.

You need to read the details to understand the offer rather than going around complaining. Only then you can extract maximum benefit from these offers. 

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Read my post again. I clearly indicated that yesterday it was showing 750 flat discount but today they have reduced it to 420. Amazon people follow DD and in the past also they have made changes in their system based on the discussions on this forum. Those who purchased yesterday would have got 750 discount plus 1162 cashback (total 1912) . Those who purchase today would get 420 discount plus 1178 cashback (total 1598).
If you had shown the character of a true dimer even you would have got 1912 for the phone you purchased for your sister. You lost 412 by not being alert. My condolences. 

I Purchased on Launching Date i.e on 26th FEB LOL!

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

For prime customer, total discount under the offer is capped at 658 with subcap for mobile and groceries. That is the offer. How you use it is upto you. That is Prime Savings offer and separate from the specific offer for high value mobiles. The two offers are distinct and different.

You need to read the details to understand the offer rather than going around complaining. Only then you can extract maximum benefit from these offers. 

Kyun Bhai, Jab main bol raha hu Amazon Pay Credit Card Offers nahi deta to nahi deta!

I even told you to show me Proofs,you are saying offer is over and reduced😀.

Do you really think Amazon like firm really cares about Public Forum and for your kind information that was not a Bug! A bug can be fixed but Credit Card Discount is from Bank Side and Amazon is happy with it!

Why are you supporting them? I have spoken the truths and its not bloody Dukanwala,that he willl say sir aaj offer khatam hua,Its Amazon and more importanty didnt they know ,how many prime customers has Amazon credit card,sab chor hai !

Thats there marketing strategy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anyone has ICICI Amazon Pay credit card then the best bet is to call ICICI customer support and get ICICI MMT Platinum credit card as an upgrade. Both cards will work with a shared limit.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply