Hot Deal Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card limit

513°
Missing
Deal Newbie
55
85
1

I have a ICICI bank credit card with 26k limit.
Today i applied for amazon pay icici credit card. After activation i can see the new card also has 26k limit.
Is 26k limit shared with both card or 26k individual limit.?

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
6
1752
16

It would be individual limit. Even both the limits are of equal amount but both would be separate.

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2980
40

They call it combined limit, the maximum you can spend is 26k on both card and not 52k.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
179
42

Treat both as seperate cards. Limits are different for both.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25682
269
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

They call it combined limit, the maximum you can spend is 29k on both card and not 58k.

This is true. It will show you seperate limits. But try crossing 90% of your card limit then you will get the actual picture.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25682
269
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

This is true. It will show you seperate limits. But try crossing 90% of your card limit then you will get the actual picture.

Even the sms we receive after a Txn shows a false limit(seperate limit) but once we cross 90% of card limit it starts displaying the actual limit(combined limit).

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4878
62

Even I was under impression that they are independent limits, but NO.
Its a combined limit. Spending on one card reduces limit for other card too, confirmed many times.

Missing
suspended
148
537
13

Its combined limit, do one transaction from icici bank card and check balance limit in sms then do transaction with icici Amazon pay card and again check limit.

Missing
Deal Newbie
6
20
1

It’s not combined limits as each card would have it’s own terms and conditions and credit limits unless it’s a supplementary card or so.

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2980
40
darshan.shahey110 wrote:

It’s not combined limits as each card would have it’s own terms and conditions and credit limits unless it’s a supplementary card or so.

Try asking the customer care, everything will become clear

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
242
3

how to increase credit limit for it? Its too much less as compared to my other bank cards limit. confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2980
40
vk6 wrote:

how to increase credit limit for it? Its too much less as compared to my other bank cards limit. confused

No short cut formula, only with time you can get it done, but depends on how much is less from individual to individuals.

Still want the limit increase, just open a savings account and deposit 20-25 lakhs , in 3 months they might offer limit enhancement

Missing