Hot Deal

Amazon pay not working in redmi note 3

358°
Deal Subedar
nirmaltvd

Hi my secondary phone redmi note 3, which was not using recently, tried to install Amazon in from playstore,it is not showing.
I just downloaded old Amazon APK and installed but Amazon pay not working
Please help me how to work Amazon pay in redmi note 3
It is android 10 and all updates are done

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Using custom OS or factory setup MIUI ?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Try with older apk versions it should work.
It’s happening with many mi phones.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
mastervijay wrote:

Using custom OS or factory setup MIUI ?

Must be stock MiUi.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Must be stock MiUi.

Xiaomi giving Android 10 update for redmi note 3 ? Surprising..

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Xiaomi giving Android 10 update for redmi note 3 ? Surprising..

My bad missed that.😅
It’s happening a lot with MiUi so thought maybe that’s the case.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Mere samsung guru me bhi nahi chal rha amazon pay

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

In Redmi Note 3 running A7 no such issue so far.
However I have recently come across a similar issue in my Redmi 3s running A11 wherein Freecharge app isn’t shown in Play Store. Gonna change to a different ROM and/or GApps and check.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Doesn’t work in samsung note 3 as well.
Says android version too old.
It has Android 5 🙄

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Doesn’t work in samsung note 3 as well.
Says android version too old.
It has Android 5 🙄

Tum budhe
Tumara mobile budha
Tumara android version bhi budha.
Fir kese ni wo app bolega??

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Tum budhe
Tumara mobile budha
Tumara android version bhi budha.
Fir kese ni wo app bolega??

umar 55 ki dil 5 ka stuck_out_tongue

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

In Redmi Note 3 running A7 no such issue so far.
However I have recently come across a similar issue in my Redmi 3s running A11 wherein Freecharge app isn’t shown in Play Store. Gonna change to a different ROM and/or GApps and check.

Same happened with my Redmi 3s prime but with amazon
First amazon Upi stopped working saying model incompatible as very old amazon version was available on playstore.
Later amazon stopped showing up.
Although with a older version of amazon apk Upi is working fine now.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Same happened with my Redmi 3s prime but with amazon
First amazon Upi stopped working saying model incompatible as very old amazon version was available on playstore.
Later amazon stopped showing up.
Although with a older version of amazon apk Upi is working fine now.

Yeah. I encountered the same issue, minus UPI, as well, earlier. Persisted for a few months before resolving later on its own.
Edit: Freecharge is now showing up in Play Store.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

Download old version 18.19.0.300 Build 18.0.19469.0

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

Download old version 18.19.0.300 Build 18.0.19469.0

Thanks installed. Any way to update?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

not installations for my device MI note 3

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply