Hotness Amazon pay to Bank account

Hot Deal Amazon pay to Bank account

371°
  • 5410 Views
  • 37 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
154
2389
34
Amazon pay to Bank account
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
1)First Download the app and sign-up using mobile number . If anyone needs refer code pm me. Verify your mobile number .
2)Now the app is open and go to More section where On the top you can see the Wallet option. 3)Click on Wallet option where you can see Qeeda Cash Balance .Where you can see a add money option .
4)Now click on Add money enter amount Proceed . Select " Cashfree" as payment gateway .
5)Now select wallet where you can see Amazon pay as Payment medium. Log in to your amazon pay account pay the amount.
6) Now in your Qeeda Cash Balance Money which you want to transfer is added. Now after loading as per your convenience.
7)Now click on Click on Send Money Fill your Bank details after that you are asked to become a prime membership of their app which cost 99 rs which benefits you to transfer the payout to bank instantly. If you are not interested in buying prime membership of their app your payout to bank will take upto 3 days.
8)They will charge 6 Rs + 2% charge . So this how Your Amazon pay balance will transfer to bank account.

Expired 11 months
36 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
192
396
13

Don’t try 700 stuck

Missing
Shopping Friend
657
7808
119

qeeda tik tok, helo all these apps rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
338
298
5

why every one want to amazon pay balance to bank or other sources?
Amazon is given n number of benefits as a cashback.
ex Mobile recharge ,DTh recharge ,Electricity payment ,Water bill ….
Each payment there is a minimum 40 cahback also .
Enjoy it.
No ones gives this much cashback like amazon gives.
Even freecharge not giving this much.
&Flipkart is worst ie Phonepe method.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
713
8

Jao Jaldi Se Apply Karlo

🔉💘Like Share Jarur Kardo.💘

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
289
Manitian wrote:

Jao Jaldi Se Apply Karlo

🔉💘Like Share Jarur Kardo.💘

Lol
Check the comments..6.5% for the transfer
Only the idiot from the video will use this super trick

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
289
muralece wrote:

why every one want to amazon pay balance to bank or other sources?
Amazon is given n number of benefits as a cashback.
ex Mobile recharge ,DTh recharge ,Electricity payment ,Water bill ….
Each payment there is a minimum 40 cahback also .
Enjoy it.
No ones gives this much cashback like amazon gives.
Even freecharge not giving this much.
&Flipkart is worst ie Phonepe method.

Your explanation works if you have one Amazon account
Here some slackers have like 50 too .. what do u think they can do with even 500 balance in 50 accounts?

Missing
Deal Cadet
192
396
13

Hello,
Your payment requests are under review, it will be get verified within 24 Hrs. Till then keep playing the game to win more & more cash.
Your money is safe and secure with Qeeda.
Regards
-Team Qeeda

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
40
0

Yesterday I have transferred 200rs it get instantly in Bank bt today I transferred 1200 nd it get initiated. Let’s see how much it time takes. If it takes 24hours then wht is the meaning of prime membership

Missing
Deal Subedar
154
2389
34
ishu12 wrote:

Yesterday I have transferred 200rs it get instantly in Bank bt today I transferred 1200 nd it get initiated. Let’s see how much it time takes. If it takes 24hours then wht is the meaning of prime membership

Complete your kyc . On transfer above 1000 rs you need to complete your kyc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
125
2
Expand
avion wrote:

Complete your kyc . On transfer above 1000 rs you need to complete your kyc.

What are the charges? I have seen 6+2% is it same for all amount or.. Slab wise rates for different amounts..

Missing
Deal Subedar
154
2389
34
Expand
King_123 wrote:

What are the charges? I have seen 6+2% is it same for all amount or.. Slab wise rates for different amounts..

Fixed 6 rs + 2%

Missing
Deal Subedar
148
1093
21

Is this trusted app? As I see lots of negative reviews about payment on play store

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
25
0

They are not processing my withdrawl request.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4738
138
4G. wrote:

Don’t try 700 stuck

Amazon se looto and inka ghar bharo.

Missing
Deal Subedar
154
2389
34

Hope everybody get the payment.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
591
3

It will transfer qeeda(mosquitos) in your account not money sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
154
2389
34
Nik14 wrote:

It will transfer qeeda(mosquitos) in your account not money sweat_smile

If Qeeda transfer mosquitoes then please tell me you have dengue or not . Or you use pest controller stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
44
0

Thank you… Successfully transferred 4250 Rs to my bank account from different amazon accounts.

Missing