Hot Deal

Amazon payment error. stuck 8168

737°
Deal Cadet
MrBeard
on 8th i paid amazon 8168 from sbi debit card. payment flow was smooth & after completetion app showed we have recived your order. but later when i was checking order details it was showing a msg ' your payment not verified' . amount is already deducted from bank. later got a mail that your paument is declined. now i called them to know y it failed when money deducted from bank. they told me to contact bank. i contacted sbi & raised a complain about this matter. but today i got response from sbi that ' payment successfully confirmed by merchant.' again called amazon bt they r still saying that amount not recived by them call sbi. again called sbi to confirm they r saying that the response i got from them is 100% correct & contact brach for more info. told amazon the same.now amazon saying that they will send a mail containg a ref no. & to contact branch with that ref no. totally frustated now. can i get some help ?
Expired
70 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

@cooldebjit01933

Don’t do anything for 3-4 days and by then you should have got your money back in your account. If it doesn’t happen then try contacting SBI. For all failed transactions refunds happen in 4-5 days max at least that is my experience.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933

Don’t do anything for 3-4 days and by then you should have got your money back in your account. If it doesn’t happen then try contacting SBI. For all failed transactions refunds happen in 4-5 days max at least that is my experience.

today is 3rd day & the big tention is that sbi saying ’ payment successfully confirmed by merchant"

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933

today is 3rd day & the big tention is that sbi saying ’ payment successfully confirmed by merchant"

Just relax it will take up to 5-6 working days. SBI CC just wants to close the ticket and have always misled me. If it still doesn’t happen ask amazon to confirm the failed transaction number and go the branch to get it sorted which might not be necessary as amazon refund is automatic in case of failed orders. If the transaction has failed the money remains in the bill desk pool and will be automatically refunded. Your money is safe somewhere and there is no need to be tensed about it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933

Just relax it will take up to 5-6 working days. SBI CC just wants to close the ticket and have always misled me. If it still doesn’t happen ask amazon to confirm the failed transaction number and go the branch to get it sorted which might not be necessary as amazon refund is automatic in case of failed orders. If the transaction has failed the money remains in the bill desk pool and will be automatically refunded. Your money is safe somewhere and there is no need to be tensed about it.

ok . lets see what happenes.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Thats why I never use SBI Credit Card. It is the only Credit card in India that is not offered by a Bank but by a Non Banking Finance Company (SCPSL) and therefore not covered under the Banking Ombudsman dispute resolution process. They know it and take full advantage of it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@panchabhut wrote:

Thats why I never use SBI Credit Card. It is the only Credit card in India that is not offered by a Bank but by a Non Banking Finance Company (SCPSL) and therefore not covered under the Banking Ombudsman dispute resolution process. They know it and take full advantage of it.

payment was made by debit card. not credit card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933

bro, refund is not received yet, contacted branch, submitted a charge back. but got the same reply from bank that ‘’merchant sucessfully confirmed transaction as sucessfull.’ now amazon is saying they didnt responsed that and again to raise a dispuit on bank.

im totally clueless whats happening. now whom to pressure amazon or bank??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933

bro, refund is not received yet, contacted branch, submitted a charge back. but got the same reply from bank that ‘’merchant sucessfully confirmed transaction as sucessfull.’ now amazon is saying they didnt responsed that and again to raise a dispuit on bank.

im totally clueless whats happening. now whom to pressure amazon or bank??

or should i go for a legal action??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Go and file application with your SBI Branch in written & receive the acknowledgement. Wait for 7 days then file Ombudsman.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@singh2189 wrote:

Go and file application with your SBI Branch in written & receive the acknowledgement. Wait for 7 days then file Ombudsman.

filed application with my SBI Branch in written 7 days ago & today i received same response as last time. can u instruct me how to file ombudsman?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@cooldebjit01933

I used an SBI DC to pay Amazon on 10th Aug. Debit successful but order was not successful. They said it would be automatically refunded to source in 2-3 days. I trusted them since my previous experiences in such cases were always positive. Was checking SBI balance every day. More than a week went by. I thought it was SBI at fault. They are known for their performance, after all. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
On 19th I got a mail from Amazon that a refund has been initiated for the said txn which got credited on 20th, the very next day. So, it was Amazon which was at fault. On the other hand, SBI was quick to authorise the reverse txn. Guess this was because of the SBI cashback offer. There were numerous txns between them which Amazon apparently couldn’t handle.

For a robust system like theirs, Amazon has got an average payment gateway. Payments get verified only after a short delay many times. There are also frequent issues with specific banks or payment modes which they fortunately notify us about before payment itself.

Hence I suggest that you take it up with Amazon. Try to talk to any of their seniors. Write a mail to [email protected] if the issue remains unsolved.

CC @singh2189 @ranjithsai01 @DealSeeker @cybertechie

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933

I used an SBI DC to pay Amazon on 10th Aug. Debit successful but order was not successful. They said it would be automatically refunded to source in 2-3 days. I trusted them since my previous experiences in such cases were always positive. Was checking SBI balance every day. More than a week went by. I thought it was SBI at fault. They are known for their performance, after all. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
On 19th I got a mail from Amazon that a refund has been initiated for the said txn which got credited on 20th, the very next day. So, it was Amazon which was at fault. On the other hand, SBI was quick to authorise the reverse txn. Guess this was because of the SBI cashback offer. There were numerous txns between them which Amazon apparently couldn’t handle.

For a robust system like theirs, Amazon has got an average payment gateway. Payments get verified only after a short delay many times. There are also frequent issues with specific banks or payment modes which they fortunately notify us about before payment itself.

Hence I suggest that you take it up with Amazon. Try to talk to any of their seniors. Write a mail to [email protected] if the issue remains unsolved.

CC @singh2189 @ranjithsai01 @DealSeeker @cybertechie

thanks for ur efforts.in my case things not happening like you,not even notified that there is high failures on sbi cards. till today i raised complained 2 times, both time i got same reply from bank end, now amazon is not accepting banks reply. they insisting to place dispute claim with bank again.
On 16 Aug i received this email from amazon,
Hello,

Thank you for shopping on Amazon.in using your State Bank card. Your recent order makes you eligible for a cashback.

The processing of cashback is dependent on certain terms & conditions and will only be credited when all the terms and conditions are honored.

Please visit this link to learn about the Terms and Conditions for this offer:

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_JanART...

Please note that the cashback will be credited by Oct 10th, 2016 if you are found eligible.

Thank you for choosing Amazon.

how to pressure them? im totally blank now.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

thanks for ur efforts.in my case things not happening like you,not even notified that there is high failures on sbi cards. till today i raised complained 2 times, both time i got same reply from bank end, now amazon is not accepting banks reply. they insisting to place dispute claim with bank again.

Assuming that you have not made any other orders using SBI cards in those 3 days, that mail clearly shows that the payment was successfully received by Amazon. So, the fault is clearly at their end. Is this mail not enough to make them do their job? I am blank now! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

Assuming that you have not made any other orders using SBI cards in those 3 days, that mail clearly shows that the payment was successfully received by Amazon. So, the fault is clearly at their end. Is this mail not enough to make them do their job? I am blank now! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

no i didnt did any transaction in those 3 days. please think & tell me how to attack amazon? im sending a mail to ur mentioned mail id.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

same thing happened with me on Aug 8
Paid 49880
payment successful, money debited from my account
But after 15min got payment declined mail from Amazon

I have been contacting Amazon ever since, fed up with their pathetic replies after 10days
Talked to one of those leadership team members n demanded refund within 24hours. Even then she was saying that they never received payment
I got a cash back confirmation mail from Amazon for that transaction still they continued to blame bank
After 72hours i got refund got mail from Amazon that they processed refund as that leadership team member escalated the issue to billing team (none of my previous requests never got transferred to billing Team)

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

no i didnt did any transaction in those 3 days. please think & tell me how to attack amazon? im sending a mail to ur mentioned mail id.

Ping me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

Ping me

few moments ago called called amazon, told him about the cashback mail. in previous calls i forgot to mention about cashback email. a guy named aniruddh, assured me that he escalated this issue to billing team. he sounded like real. & told me that billing team will contact you & your refund will be processed within 24-72 hours.lets see what happens.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

Ping me

few moments ago called called amazon, told him about the cashback mail. in previous calls i forgot to mention about cashback email. a guy named aniruddh, assured me that he escalated this issue to billing team. he sounded like real. & told me that billing team will contact you & your refund will be processed within 24-72 hours.lets see what happens.

cool
Still 2 weeks just for confirmation failed transaction is insane

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

Ping me

cool
absolutely, but i still dont trust them, complete lier they r.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

Ping me

cool
You should be getting a mail from billing team very soon acknowledging your issue may be within 1-3days. If you don’t receive anything call them again

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

Ping me

cool
You should be getting a mail from billing team very soon acknowledging your issue may be within 1-3days. If you don’t receive anything call them again

ok. will follow that. did u had to call again or they did in 1st attempt?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

I actually called but i was told that my request is under process
I think it took around 3days to get an acknowledgement mail from billing team after my issue has been escalated to them

@cooldebjit01933

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

I actually called but i was told that my request is under process
I think it took around 3days to get an acknowledgement mail from billing team after my issue has been escalated to them

@cooldebjit01933

ok..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

filed application with my SBI Branch in written 7 days ago & today i received same response as last time. can u instruct me how to file ombudsman?

Just drop an Email to the RBI office concerned of your region. Their email ids are like Bo.ahm , find the same from Google. (If you couldn’t ,then inform me i would help). Try the method ,Magus bro suggested along with Ombudsman process to be on safer side. Keep trying from both ends. If the fault is at SBIs end, you would get refund with interest.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Transaction ref# can only help you now

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@cooldebjit01933

I don’t think they are liars. They got nothing to do with our money. The possible reasons are:

- Most of the new recruits in their cc are dumb-heads. I encountered it first-hand during my recent duel with Amazon. One of them went to the extent of saying that Woohoo GCs are not different from Amazon GCs in that they can directly be added to an Amazon account. I was like… WTF! So, there is every chance that they didn’t understand anything about the txn. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
( @DealSeeker You were damn right! )

- As I said above, their payment gateway had some issues with SBI payments in those three days. Perhaps it was limited to their app. They didn’t want to disclose it and so threw the blame on the bank. Once they were able to trace the funds, they initiated a refund, example being @getready ’s and mine.

Don’t worry, you will eventually get your money back. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think amazon is at fault.
Contact amzon ceo here

mobile.twitter.com/jeffbezos

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933

I don’t think they are liars. They got nothing to do with our money. The possible reasons are:

- Most of the new recruits in their cc are dumb-heads. I encountered it first-hand during my recent duel with Amazon. One of them went to the extent of saying that Woohoo GCs are not different from Amazon GCs in that they can directly be added to an Amazon account. I was like… WTF!
So there is every chance that they didn’t understand anything about the txn. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

- As I said above, their payment gateway had some issues with SBI payments in those three days. Perhaps it was limited to their app. They didn’t want to disclose it and so threw the blame on the bank. Once they were able to trace the funds, they initiated a refund, example being @getready ’s and mine.

Don’t worry, you will eventually get your money back. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

in that case my experience with amazon is worst from order 1. nothing recived till now from amzon. . firstly they dont hv cod on my address. 2ndly amazons own courier dsnt deliver in my area (got to know on 2nd order). on my
first order , had placed order for a canvas a1 which was prepaid. they shipped the product late then it didnt reached me even after a month. got refund after a month.
2nd order, this one was more worst. again a prepaid order. delivery boy called me for delivery & said cant come to my place. coz its out of their service area. i was like wtf. when ekart, bluedart,dtdc & many more couriers delivers on my place y u cant? slanged me . cut the phone.

& im asking for help from others fir my third order. this is amazon to me.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

in that case my experience with amazon is worst from order 1. nothing recived till now from amzon. . firstly they dont hv cod on my address. 2ndly amazons own courier dsnt deliver in my area (got to know on 2nd order). on my
first order , had placed order for a canvas a1 which was prepaid. they shipped the product late then it didnt reached me even after a month. got refund after a month.
2nd order, this one was more worst. again a prepaid order. delivery boy called me for delivery & said cant come to my place. coz its out of their service area. i was like wtf. when ekart, bluedart,dtdc & many more couriers delivers on my place y u cant? slanged me . cut the phone.

& im asking for help from others fir my third order. this is amazon to me.

Strange! They have a tie-up with India Post who can reach every nook and corner of the country. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
If they don’t deliver your address, what made you place another order time? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply