Hot Deal

Amazon payment error. stuck 8168

737°
Deal Cadet
MrBeard
on 8th i paid amazon 8168 from sbi debit card. payment flow was smooth & after completetion app showed we have recived your order. but later when i was checking order details it was showing a msg ' your payment not verified' . amount is already deducted from bank. later got a mail that your paument is declined. now i called them to know y it failed when money deducted from bank. they told me to contact bank. i contacted sbi & raised a complain about this matter. but today i got response from sbi that ' payment successfully confirmed by merchant.' again called amazon bt they r still saying that amount not recived by them call sbi. again called sbi to confirm they r saying that the response i got from them is 100% correct & contact brach for more info. told amazon the same.now amazon saying that they will send a mail containg a ref no. & to contact branch with that ref no. totally frustated now. can i get some help ?
Expired
70 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

in that case my experience with amazon is worst from order 1. nothing recived till now from amzon. . firstly they dont hv cod on my address. 2ndly amazons own courier dsnt deliver in my area (got to know on 2nd order). on my
first order , had placed order for a canvas a1 which was prepaid. they shipped the product late then it didnt reached me even after a month. got refund after a month.
2nd order, this one was more worst. again a prepaid order. delivery boy called me for delivery & said cant come to my place. coz its out of their service area. i was like wtf. when ekart, bluedart,dtdc & many more couriers delivers on my place y u cant? slanged me . cut the phone.

& im asking for help from others fir my third order. this is amazon to me.

Strange! They have a tie-up with India Post who can reach every nook and corner of the country. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
If they don’t deliver your address, what made you place another order time? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

thats the prob with them, they dont send via india post. thought they might have improved with time . but this turned to be a nightmare.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@Magus

I use only Citibank credit card for shopping. Refunds are usually credited in 1 or max 2 business days.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@cybertechie wrote:

@Magus

I use only Citibank credit card for shopping. Refunds are usually credited in 1 or max 2 business days.

Even SBI (debit card/netbanking) refunds have been quick in case of failure. Maybe some unique issue with OPs case.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@cybertechie wrote:

@Magus

Even SBI (debit card/netbanking) refunds have been quick in case of failure. Maybe some unique issue with OPs case.

Many had issues during those sale days Aug 8-10
Money debited and got credited to amazon but we got transaction declined status
As per amazon records, the payment is marked as declined by Bank. In reality it was credited to them on that day itself
They had to manually check everything to issue refund

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@M.MAHI wrote:

Transaction ref# can only help you now

how bro??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

thanks for ur efforts.in my case things not happening like you,not even notified that there is high failures on sbi cards. till today i raised complained 2 times, both time i got same reply from bank end, now amazon is not accepting banks reply. they insisting to place dispute claim with bank again.
On 16 Aug i received this email from amazon,

how to pressure them? im totally blank now.

Assuming that you have not made any other orders using SBI cards in those 3 days, that mail clearly shows that the payment was successfully received by Amazon. So, the fault is clearly at their end. Is this mail not enough to make them do their job? I am blank now! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

same thing happened with me on Aug 8
Paid 49880
payment successful, money debited from my account
But after 15min got payment declined mail from Amazon

I have been contacting Amazon ever since, fed up with their pathetic replies after 10days
Talked to one of those leadership team members n demanded refund within 24hours. Even then she was saying that they never received payment
I got a cash back confirmation mail from Amazon for that transaction still they continued to blame bank
After 72hours i got refund got mail from Amazon that they processed refund as that leadership team member escalated the issue to billing team (none of my previous requests never got transferred to billing Team)

got a mail today again with negetive reply. still they r saying that they have not received my payment. i asked a proof from them for the same. what to do now? i just cant explain my mental condition. its 17 days now

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

thanks for ur efforts.in my case things not happening like you,not even notified that there is high failures on sbi cards. till today i raised complained 2 times, both time i got same reply from bank end, now amazon is not accepting banks reply. they insisting to place dispute claim with bank again.

Assuming that you have not made any other orders using SBI cards in those 3 days, that mail clearly shows that the payment was successfully received by Amazon. So, the fault is clearly at their end. Is this mail not enough to make them do their job? I am blank now! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Paid 49880

I have been contacting Amazon ever since, fed up with their pathetic replies after 10days
Talked to one of those leadership team members n demanded refund within 24hours. Even then she was saying that they never received payment
I got a cash back confirmation mail from Amazon for that transaction still they continued to blame bank
After 72hours i got refund got mail from Amazon that they processed refund as that leadership team member escalated the issue to billing team (none of my previous requests never got transferred to billing Team)

got a mail today again with negetive reply. still they r saying that they have not received my payment. i asked a proof from them for the same. what to do now? i just cant explain my mental condition. its 17 days now

You must’ve received some mails from amazon with subject “Your Amazon.in query” something like that
There you will find an option like “Did he/she helped u in resolving the issue” you will get a option to call back. Edit: Select “No” here
select it, you will get a call from leadership team explain them your situation cc @Spock
And also mail them once with bank statements (recent ones) all your conversations

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

Go and file application with your SBI Branch in written & receive the acknowledgement. Wait for 7 days then file Ombudsman.

filed application with my SBI Branch in written 7 days ago & today i received same response as last time. can u instruct me how to file ombudsman?

Just drop an Email to the RBI office concerned of your region. Their email ids are like Bo.ahm , find the same from Google. (If you couldn’t ,then inform me i would help). Try the method ,Magus bro suggested along with Ombudsman process to be on safer side. Keep trying from both ends. If the fault is at SBIs end, you would get refund with interest.
i got the mail id for kolkata region. will shoot a mail. any idea how many days can take to resolve by them?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

Paid 49880

You must’ve received some mails from amazon with subject “Your Amazon.in query” something like that
There you will find an option like “Did he/she helped u in resolving the issue” you will get a option to call back. Edit: Select “No” here
select it, you will get a call from leadership team explain them your situation cc @Spock
And also mail them once with bank statements (recent ones) all your conversations

did the same & got a call back from them, told abt the situation. again asked for a proof, he told me that he my complain forwarded to billing & another concerned tea m. i will get a call back from them today anytime.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

Go and file application with your SBI Branch in written & receive the acknowledgement. Wait for 7 days then file Ombudsman.

filed application with my SBI Branch in written 7 days ago & today i received same response as last time. can u instruct me how to file ombudsman?

Just drop an Email to the RBI office concerned of your region. Their email ids are like Bo.ahm , find the same from Google. (If you couldn’t ,then inform me i would help). Try the method ,Magus bro suggested along with Ombudsman process to be on safer side. Keep trying from both ends. If the fault is at SBIs end, you would get refund with interest.
i got the mail id for kolkata region. will shoot a mail. any idea how many days can take to resolve by them?

You would get call from the office, may be same day or in 2 days. The would guide you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Y dnt uu tweet their ceo ,

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@lostdrms wrote:

Y dnt uu tweet their ceo ,

did. bt no response.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

You would get call from the office, may be same day or in 2 days. The would guide you.

bro sent them a mail 5 days back. but didn’t got any response from them yet.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

WTF
they haven’t refunded yet?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its too much delay for your refund. Maybe you should approach consumer court in this situation.
I also lost money many times during online failed transactions but the amount was less so i ignored after one two emails,and refund was never credited.

My Statement of money lost during online transactions:-
One time at KFC,Rs 250
one time at NIOS admission portal, Rs 450
one time at Flipkart Rs 149
and one time at pan card website. RS 100 approx

But these are 5/10000 transactions.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

WTF

no, not even responding. what to do now??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@digyvijaykumar123 wrote:

Its too much delay for your refund. Maybe you should approach consumer court in this situation.
I also lost money many times during online failed transactions but the amount was less so i ignored after one two emails,and refund was never credited.

My Statement of money lost during online transactions:-
One time at KFC,Rs 250
one time at NIOS admission portal, Rs 450
one time at Flipkart Rs 149
and one time at pan card website. RS 100 approx

But these are 5/10000 transactions.

can i raise complain via http://core....in ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

WTF
@@magnus@@ @getready fighting hard wid them, still no result. plz help me

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

WTF

You tried to call him? or get a call from them via “Giving feedback for recent interactions” ?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

WTF

You tried to call him? or get a call from them via “Giving feedback for recent interactions” ?
call them*

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

WTF

call them*
did that 5 days ago. still no response from billing team. called again leadership team. but still no result. today filed a complain on core.nic.in

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

finally received my money today after a lot of battle with them. THANKS EVERYONE

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

finally received my money today after a lot of battle with them. THANKS EVERYONE

Although I am so late to reach this thread and now you already received your money but I would still ask to go for compensation for the mental trauma which you undergo.
1. If the money was with amazon, contact the cc and ask for compensation for delaying the refund.(In most cases, they give Rs.50 as cheque or gv)
2. If it was bank’s mistake then file a complain with ombudsman as money refunded after 7 days must carry interest (For longer delays, even a penalty of Rs.1000/day is applicable). Filing a complain with ombudsman is very easy, you just need to drop a mail with details. Get the email-id from branch (every branch must carry a hoarding with details) or visit RBi website.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

Although I am so late to reach this thread and now you already received your money but I would still ask to go for compensation for the mental trauma which you undergo.
1. If the money was with amazon, contact the cc and ask for compensation for delaying the refund.(In most cases, they give Rs.50 as cheque or gv)
2. If it was bank’s mistake then file a complain with ombudsman as money refunded after 7 days must carry interest (For longer delays, even a penalty of Rs.1000/day is applicable). Filing a complain with ombudsman is very easy, you just need to drop a mail with details. Get the email-id from branch (every branch must carry a hoarding with details) or visit RBi website.

Issue is from amazon side, cant blame the bank

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

i already did that. they r ready to give me 500 gv. but what they did with me is not just worth 500 gv. asked for 10% interest + 5000 compensation. lets see what happens.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

i already did that. they r ready to give me 500 gv. but what they did with me is not just worth 500 gv. asked for 10% interest + 5000 compensation. lets see what happens.
What is ombudsman????

Link Copied
@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

What is ombudsman????
My refund of Amazon was also stuck in my bank for more than 20 days…I want to where we can fill complain for compensation or interest on that … it was ₹1399

Link Copied
@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

What is ombudsman????
My refund of Amazon was also stuck in my bank for more than 20 days…I want to where we can fill complain for compensation or interest on that … it was ₹1399
@get ready

Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

Update us about the compensation https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied
"@harshsriv1998655":https://www.desidime.com/users/...25 wrote:

"@harshsriv1998655":https://www.desidime.com/users/...25 wrote:

"@cooldebjit01933":https://www.desidime.com/users/...52 wrote:

"@bip100":https://www.desidime.com/users/...57 wrote:

"@cooldebjit01933":https://www.desidime.com/users/...52 wrote:

Although I am so late to reach this thread and now you already received your money but I would still ask to go for compensation for the mental trauma which you undergo. 1. If the money was with amazon, contact the cc and ask for compensation for delaying the refund.(In most cases, they give Rs.50 as cheque or gv) 2. If it was bank's mistake then file a complain with ombudsman as money refunded after 7 days must carry interest (For longer delays, even a penalty of Rs.1000/day is applicable). Filing a complain with ombudsman is very easy, you just need to drop a mail with details. Get the email-id from branch (every branch must carry a hoarding with details) or visit RBi website.
What is ombudsman????
My refund of Amazon was also stuck in my bank for more than 20 days...I want to where we can fill complain for compensation or interest on that ... it was ₹1399

Banking Ombudsman is a quasi judicial authority. A senior official appointed by RBI, he handle and redress customer complaints against deficiency in certain banking services. It only covers scheduled banks and if the funds are held by any other parties like amazon then its not under BO supervision.
replyuser
Click here to reply