Hot Deal

Amazon payment error. stuck 8168

651°
Deal Cadet
MrBeard

on 8th i paid amazon 8168 from sbi debit card. payment flow was smooth & after completetion app showed we have recived your order. but later when i was checking order details it was showing a msg ’ your payment not verified’ . amount is already deducted from bank. later got a mail that your paument is declined. now i called them to know y it failed when money deducted from bank. they told me to contact bank. i contacted sbi & raised a complain about this matter. but today i got response from sbi that ’ payment successfully confirmed by merchant.’ again called amazon bt they r still saying that amount not recived by them call sbi. again called sbi to confirm they r saying that the response i got from them is 100% correct & contact brach for more info. told amazon the same.now amazon saying that they will send a mail containg a ref no. & to contact branch with that ref no.

totally frustated now. can i get some help ?

Expired
70 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@bip100 wrote:

@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

finally received my money today after a lot of battle with them. THANKS EVERYONE

Although I am so late to reach this thread and now you already received your money but I would still ask to go for compensation for the mental trauma which you undergo.
1. If the money was with amazon, contact the cc and ask for compensation for delaying the refund.(In most cases, they give Rs.50 as cheque or gv)
2. If it was bank’s mistake then file a complain with ombudsman as money refunded after 7 days must carry interest (For longer delays, even a penalty of Rs.1000/day is applicable). Filing a complain with ombudsman is very easy, you just need to drop a mail with details. Get the email-id from branch (every branch must carry a hoarding with details) or visit RBi website.

i already did that. they r ready to give me 500 gv. but what they did with me is not just worth 500 gv. asked for 10% interest + 5000 compensation. lets see what happens.
What is ombudsman????
My refund of Amazon was also stuck in my bank for more than 20 days…I want to where we can fill complain for compensation or interest on that … it was ₹1399

Banking Ombudsman is a quasi judicial authority. A senior official appointed by RBI, he handle and redress customer complaints against deficiency in certain banking services. It only covers scheduled banks and if the funds are held by any other parties like amazon then its not under BO supervision.

Can i ask compensation from my bank through it for giving me late refund of Amazon as it was already issued by Amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@kanz wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

finally received my money today after a lot of battle with them. THANKS EVERYONE

Although I am so late to reach this thread and now you already received your money but I would still ask to go for compensation for the mental trauma which you undergo.
1. If the money was with amazon, contact the cc and ask for compensation for delaying the refund.(In most cases, they give Rs.50 as cheque or gv)
2. If it was bank’s mistake then file a complain with ombudsman as money refunded after 7 days must carry interest (For longer delays, even a penalty of Rs.1000/day is applicable). Filing a complain with ombudsman is very easy, you just need to drop a mail with details. Get the email-id from branch (every branch must carry a hoarding with details) or visit RBi website.

i already did that. they r ready to give me 500 gv. but what they did with me is not just worth 500 gv. asked for 10% interest + 5000 compensation. lets see what happens.
Update us about the compensation https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Not given.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UPDATE : yesterday received cashback of Rs.818 for this order. amazon is gone mad.

Punjab Kings Punjab Kings
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

UPDATE : yesterday received cashback of Rs.818 for this order. amazon is gone mad.

First time I have seen an issue being dragged so long by Amazon. One of the best cc (if not the best) in dot com domain

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

This is a common issue with Amazon. Sometimes they don’t give cashback for bank offers and sometimes they process cash back even for failed transactions. I ordered a redmi note 3 for my father from last cash back offer. Few days after delivery, the system updated that my return is completed which was never initiated by me. They processed refund in 2-3 days and I enjoyed the phone for free. But to surprise me even more, I received the 10% cashback this week. biggrin biggrin

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

This is a common issue with Amazon. Sometimes they don’t give cashback for bank offers and sometimes they process cash back even for failed transactions. I ordered a redmi note 3 for my father from last cash back offer. Few days after delivery, the system updated that my return is completed which was never initiated by me. They processed refund in 2-3 days and I enjoyed the phone for free. But to surprise me even more, I received the 10% cashback this week. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Why am I not that lucky? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@bip100 wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

This is a common issue with Amazon. Sometimes they don’t give cashback for bank offers and sometimes they process cash back even for failed transactions. I ordered a redmi note 3 for my father from last cash back offer. Few days after delivery, the system updated that my return is completed which was never initiated by me. They processed refund in 2-3 days and I enjoyed the phone for free. But to surprise me even more, I received the 10% cashback this week. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

same happened with me 2yrs ago, ordered canvas a1, shipment was late they refunded money, after few days delivered the phone too.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have ordered a product on 23rd june. Made payment through phonepe upi. Transaction successfully done money deducted from my account. But order cancelled amazon said payment declined money not received by Amazon.
Bank said that they received confirmation from marchent that payment successfully done.
2month over I don’t get my refund till now.
Please help me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

In ombudsman site against whom should I file complaint Amazon or bank

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I paid 17138/_ rupees it’s huge amount. But Amazon is saying to contact bank and bank replied that transaction is successful and contact merchant for any query

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ani0987 wrote:

I have ordered a product on 23rd june. Made payment through phonepe upi. Transaction successfully done money deducted from my account. But order cancelled amazon said payment declined money not received by Amazon.
Bank said that they received confirmation from marchent that payment successfully done.
2month over I don’t get my refund till now.
Please help me.

Amazon is the culprit, money is with them, file a case against amazon

replyuser
Click here to reply