someone please suggest

Missing
Deal Cadet

Youth offer is already going on for 1yr subscription..50% discounted price

Missing
Deal Cadet
sourav4sg wrote:

Youth offer is already going on for 1yr subscription..50% discounted price

I have availed it previous year, can I avail it on same account this year?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

I have availed it previous year, can I avail it on same account this year?

i think offer is for 1time only
Youth Offer on Prime
TnC
This limited period promotional Youth Offer on Prime (“Offer”), is provided to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions and the applicable Privacy Notice, to which you agree by availing Amazon Prime membership. In the event of any conflict between such terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, for the purposes of this Offer only.
This Offer starts from 5th July, 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
During the Offer Period, any customer between the age of 18 to 24 years who signs up for the Annual Amazon Prime membership, (either paid membership or free trial) or 3-month paid Prime membership, and verifies her/ his age, will be provided cashback in the form of a promotional Amazon

Missing
Deal Cadet

any1 selling amazon prime?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
COUNTSTOP wrote:

i think offer is for 1time only
Youth Offer on Prime
TnC
This limited period promotional Youth Offer on Prime (“Offer”), is provided to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions and the applicable Privacy Notice, to which you agree by availing Amazon Prime membership. In the event of any conflict between such terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, for the purposes of this Offer only.
This Offer starts from 5th July, 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
During the Offer Period, any customer between the age of 18 to 24 years who signs up for the Annual Amazon Prime membership, (either paid membership or free trial) or 3-month paid Prime membership, and verifies her/ his age, will be provided cashback in the form of a promotional Amazon

What is the proof required for this?

Missing
Deal Subedar

Is vodafone youth offer live now?

Missing
Floting inactive