Amazon Prime Membership

161°
Deal Cadet
PewDiePie

Hello Dimers,

One query regarding the Amazon Prime Membership KitKat Offer. There are many dimers offering the code at various rates. I have few questions regarding the same. Experienced and Senior dimers kindly clarify the same.

1. How to know that the codes are genuine and will work, since everyone is asking for prior payment ?

2. How to identify the genuine dimer who will provide the correct code in reasonable price?

(PS : Not to hurt anyone’s feelings. Just asking the basic doubts)

TIA everyone.

15 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If a dimer with good karma and regular in desidime you can pay first.
If you are dealing with newbie be cautious if paying first

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

As u r a newbie rank holder u hv to pay 1st in every scenario.
What u cn do is decide from whom u should buy…he should be a subedar atleast. Also do chk his profile recent comments etc.. to get basic idea… U can ask seller for part payment if possible…

Pls avoid “newbie” if account is recently created+ no comments & Posts in deals+general discussion & only active in trading section!!
If account seems genuine (of newbie) 2u then try part payment if u r not geeting better deal …hope this help!! 👍👍

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

https://www.desidime.com/tradings/list-of-users...
read main post carefully and check fellow dimers comments. recently how newbies are cheating(not everyone). so trade with caution

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Anyone still have code and offer it to a reasonable price can pm me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I came to know that kitkat are now investigating and cancelling prime taken with some tricks. Is it correct? Is it safe to buy kitkat code?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

What tricks bro, U know anything about that ?

Because I only know that people were sending LOT no. multiple times till they win.. & It will be difficult to verify that now after almost 3months.. This is however regarding 1year KitKat codes only.. No idea about 3months codes from which offer are they.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

buying 3 months prime membership

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Need 3 months prime membership

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

1 Year KIKAT Amazon Prime available at only 500

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

check pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon Prime available at only 499

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

I have an active prime membership. Can these codes be used to extend my prime membership for another year?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply