Hot Deal

Amazon prime membership price going to be 1499/Year

1873°
Deal Subedar
saymyname78

Amazon prime membership price going to be 1499/Year

Is this news real ? or just a hoax

So better lets get renewed @ 799/899 etc whatever offer applicable .

Deal Wiki

Revised Prime Membership Pricing

1 Year₹1499

3 months – ₹459

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/719570/original/IMG_20211021_104533.jpg?1634793355

167 Comments  |  
85 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I updated recently 🙂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Flipkart membership is ₹200 😂…I know people will even pay ₹1499 because there are rich people in abundance…whereas me and the boys will find ways and tricks to get it for the lowest price possible 😅😂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
rohant wrote:

Flipkart membership is ₹200 😂…I know people will even pay ₹1499 because there are rich people in abundance…whereas me and the boys will find ways and tricks to get it for the lowest price possible 😅😂

Flipkart was NIL, you just needed 200 SC to show… anyway Prime membership is of no use except for free delivery below 499 and for those who do binge watching…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
arorasid wrote:

Flipkart was NIL, you just needed 200 SC to show… anyway Prime membership is of no use except for free delivery below 499 and for those who do binge watching…

it also provides 5% to icici amazon pay card members. its good if you shop more from amazon. I guess for 1500 also its nice.

Link Copied
Expand
arorasid wrote:

Prime membership is very good….. Unless u know the way to use…. For me…. We 10 people contribute and buy 1 id…. So it’s very much effective

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is genuine. You can see this banner on Amazon app under Prime section

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/719456/medium/IMG_20211020_170923_266.jpg?1634729966 

Link Copied
Expand
nothing46 wrote:

it also provides 5% to icici amazon pay card members. its good if you shop more from amazon. I guess for 1500 also its nice.

To recover 999, you need to spend INR 50K and for 1499 INR 75 K, so yeah for people spending that much on Amazon Shopping per year it makes full sense… for bill payments it does not matter as give 2% in both cases…

Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

Prime membership is very good….. Unless u know the way to use…. For me…. We 10 people contribute and buy 1 id…. So it’s very much effective

Can I know the good features, may be it can help me also… and other Dimers as well… thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wrong 5% of 50000 is 2500 not 1000 so. You don’t have shop that much. To recover 1500 You only need to shop for 30k.

Link Copied
Expand
arorasid wrote:

Can I know the good features, may be it can help me also… and other Dimers as well… thanks

No screen limit…
1 day delivery.. If you are in metro cities
And more I’ll tell u later…

But main point of my comment was if you take in contri it’s better….. And for solo it’s good unless you have good funds

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For 999 it was useless and now for 1499 it will be 1.5useless

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

#Sharing Splitting the cost is Caring stuck_out_tongue plus1 

Link Copied
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

#Sharing Splitting the cost is Caring stuck_out_tongue plus1 

Yup and under youth membership you get some pocket money grin grin grin

Link Copied

can we pipeline prime recharges ? i.e prime for 3-4 years in queue ?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Good. Its long due
Now Apay CC users ( No Primevideo use*) can skip yearly prime
^^ Opt for prime (1 month plan*) only when there’s a need to purchase something

Link Copied
getready wrote:

Good. Its long due
Now Apay CC users ( No Primevideo use*) can skip yearly prime
^^ Opt for prime (1 month plan*) only when there’s a need to purchase something

Prime membership is love sunglasses

proves very much useful when low value loots come and we have seconds to buy them .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nothing46 wrote:

Wrong 5% of 50000 is 2500 not 1000 so. You don’t have shop that much. To recover 1500 You only need to shop for 30k.

It’s 50k only….because if you don’t have prime membership you’ll only get 3% cashback in the form of az pay balance and you forgo the 2% not having the prime membership. So, 2% of 50000 is 1000.
Similar is the case with the new prime rates…In order to utilize the prime membership you need to spend 75000. 2% of 75000 = 1500.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

No screen limit…
1 day delivery.. If you are in metro cities
And more I’ll tell u later…

But main point of my comment was if you take in contri it’s better….. And for solo it’s good unless you have good funds

• If you have Amazon ICICI credit card then 5% cb  with prime otherwise 3%

• Same day delivery and 1 day delivery for free

• Prime day Sale Access (I purchased 3 months prime membership every year on that day)

• Prime Video and music

wink Ability to flaunt your prime membership and let Other non prime mortals use it just because you pity  care about them stuck_out_tongue

Link Copied
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

• If you have Amazon ICICI credit card then 5% cb otherwise 3%

• Same day delivery and 1 day delivery for free

• Prime day Sale Access (I purchased 3 months prime membership every year on that day)

• Prime Video and music

wink Ability to flaunt your prime membership and let Other non prime mortals use it just because you pity  care about them stuck_out_tongue

Last point ok_hand ok_hand ok_hand

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
saymyname78 wrote:

proves very much useful when low value loots come and we have seconds to buy them .

these low cost loots are very rare now
+ even if there are any (via lightning deals).. they are not getting shared here

& for regular purchases, the product quantity needs to be increased to 2/3 for free shipping benefit

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

My prime is expiring on 25th october when the prices are increasing ?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
saymyname78 wrote:

Or just pony up and pay the delivery charge of 40 bucks …. Like Smart Looter. Loots are rare and most good Loots are bought by bots in seconds. So you might need to recalculate the cost benefits

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

Its very good until it lasts biggrin
Also sharing amazon shopping / prime video has its own set of complications (like linked accounts getting suspended)

Amazon US has a feature called household which limits account sharing to your own kin (Different age groups*) and restrict deliveries to any other addresses ( Think Amazon started adding these delivery restrictions is US from 2015 itself*)

Link Copied
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Or just pony up and pay the delivery charge of 40 bucks …. Like Smart Looter. Loots are rare and most good Loots are bought by bots in seconds. So you might need to recalculate the cost benefits

Do you really think there are loot bots bro, I know there are aliens but bots really?
Now that you say it, Maybe that’s why I never got a good deal delivered in Amazon.

Missing