Hot Deal Amazon Refund issue (ICICI bank acc)

580°
Deal Cadet
99
346
4

Returned a product, amazon refunded from there side n also sent me the reference number from there side But ICICI bank people are saying we are not received any money from amazon. Even i raised disputed in ICICI bank by calling customer number. They still saying we were not received the refund.

Refund issued 1 month back n Credit card used for Payment

What i have to do now to get my refund (2000rs)

17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
87
3383
28

Payment method used debit card/ net banking / UPI?

134
802
7

Contact Amazon…. Note- refund takes upto 15days, so you have to wait.

262
1209
18

As You Have Refund Reference Number, Raise Dispute And Clear Your Funds ASAP With Bank.
One Month Delay Is Not At All Acceptable.
One More Thing, Report To Amazon Stating That You Or Your Bank Haven’t Received Any Such Payment With Given Reference Number.

99
346
4
TechnoFrendz wrote:

As You Have Refund Reference Number, Raise Dispute And Clear Your Funds ASAP With Bank.
One Month Delay Is Not At All Acceptable.
One More Thing, Report To Amazon Stating That You Or Your Bank Haven’t Received Any Such Payment With Given Reference Number.

bank is asking transaction number, but amazon is giving reference number.

there the actual problem is arising

87
3383
28

Click on the below link to file a chargeback complaint.
https://nli.icicibank.com/NewRetailWeb/loadGrie...

Select Product/Service as credit card.
Complaint related to as transaction dispute.
Type of complaint as dispute on transaction.
Mention your transaction date, transaction number and amount on amazon.
With refund reference number.

99
346
4
SleeperRAW wrote:

Click on the below link to file a chargeback complaint.
https://nli.icicibank.com/NewRetailWeb/loadGrie...

Select Product/Service as credit card.
Complaint related to as transaction dispute.
Type of complaint as dispute on transaction.
Mention your transaction date, transaction number and amount on amazon.
With refund reference number.

sorry, used ICICI debit card.

148
542
13

Please check your statement, for which it is debited. In my case icici has not debited and credited so net effect is nil

24
12029
222
SriPriyanka wrote:

??

it will be credited in 21 days approx. but if your refund not received then contact Amazon CC & Bank as well , sometimes Amazon have technical issue after generating Reference number refund still stuck at bank servers .

69
936
4
Expand
SriPriyanka wrote:

bank is asking transaction number, but amazon is giving reference number.

there the actual problem is arising

Transaction no is in your saving account itself. When the charges were debited from ur account.
Also icici bank is most dumb bank. Complain via Twitter and they’ll respond in a little more informed manner.
Also better get credit card for next time its better to chargeback on it.

99
346
4
Expand
syed786 wrote:

it will be credited in 21 days approx. but if your refund not received then contact Amazon CC & Bank as well , sometimes Amazon have technical issue after generating Reference number refund still stuck at bank servers .

thats what happened, what action i have to take now ?

99
346
4
Expand
syed786 wrote:

it will be credited in 21 days approx. but if your refund not received then contact Amazon CC & Bank as well , sometimes Amazon have technical issue after generating Reference number refund still stuck at bank servers .

contacted but no Use

156
826
31

What’s the update on this @SriPriyanka
I have a similar issue with ICICI card. My refund was initiated 10 days back, Refund reference no has been given by Amazon but ICICI Bank is saying it will take 15 working days.

50
314
1

The problem I’ve noticed with AZ refund, sometimes they’re super quick, so take a complete 1 month statement of your Bank account and verify if there are any credits.

Missing