Amazon refused my phone pick up

202°
Shopping Friend
33
5152
33


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/658092/medium/IMG_20210103_185500__01.jpg?1609680488
There is a slight dent on the lower right corner of back panel of my old redmi note 4. It was so small I had also not noticed until the delivery guy pointed it out. I didn’t think Amazon would create issues with exchange.

To give u a perspective this is a 4 year old phone in almost perfect condition except this small aberration.

What should I do? Do i cashify it? Or try again with Amazon with another delivery executive?

19 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
762
57179
156

Didn’t pick up my phone either they always have excuses

Go with cashify, anyday better

33
5152
33
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Didn’t pick up my phone either they always have excuses

Go with cashify, anyday better

Amazon quoted this phone around 3k. Can i expect similar price in cashify bro? They tend to haggle a lot

762
57179
156
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Amazon quoted this phone around 3k. Can i expect similar price in cashify bro? They tend to haggle a lot

You can get even more then, 3.25k and above I guess
Negotiate with cashify properly, I did that twice and I was benefitted both times and accept payment via online gv try extra add on codes if those are there, I took amazon gv after selling as that gave me extra 2%, sold twice in cashify back in 2018

138
866
6

I purchased a Samsung phone from FK
that was a loot deal that cost me Rs 4600
after using five-month I sold that phone for Rs 4800 at classify ( that as in Feb 2018)

33
5152
33
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

You can get even more then, 3.25k and above I guess
Negotiate with cashify properly, I did that twice and I was benefitted both times and accept payment via online gv try extra add on codes if those are there, I took amazon gv after selling as that gave me extra 2%, sold twice in cashify back in 2018

Getting almost similar price in cashify. 3.2k using apay payout. But pretty sure after haggling will have to settle at 3k at best

762
57179
156
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Getting almost similar price in cashify. 3.2k using apay payout. But pretty sure after haggling will have to settle at 3k at best

Start from 3.6k when cashify executive comes, settle in 3.4k/3.3k

All depends on your negotiation skills, if you want to maximize your profit that’s the only way, negotiate as much as you can…

294
7225
72
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Start from 3.6k when cashify executive comes, settle in 3.4k/3.3k

All depends on your negotiation skills, if you want to maximize your profit that’s the only way, negotiate as much as you can…

But what do they do with these old phones?

762
57179
156
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

But what do they do with these old phones?

I never tried to find out,
But I guess they’ll sell as refurbished and these phones do have resell value, even if they can make 200/300 profit per phone, not a bad business idea Actually sunglasses

50
266
3
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Start from 3.6k when cashify executive comes, settle in 3.4k/3.3k

All depends on your negotiation skills, if you want to maximize your profit that’s the only way, negotiate as much as you can…

Didn’t knew we can negotiate with them, i thought they can offer what it shows in their app after tests

762
57179
156
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Didn’t knew we can negotiate with them, i thought they can offer what it shows in their app after tests

Na I did negotiate, I wanted to sell it as high as I could so I had to, and surprisingly their executive said, “I’ll try and quote you best price sir, we don’t have any interest in lowering the amount, we’ll anyway get same commission for picking up the phone…let me call my boss, I’ll try to convince for this price” and trust me it was good trading with them, both times

33
5152
33
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Start from 3.6k when cashify executive comes, settle in 3.4k/3.3k

All depends on your negotiation skills, if you want to maximize your profit that’s the only way, negotiate as much as you can…

Haha. I always thought the price they show on their app is the upper end. Never thought about haggling above it. Thanks, will go for this. grinning

514
30718
332
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Getting almost similar price in cashify. 3.2k using apay payout. But pretty sure after haggling will have to settle at 3k at best

Cashify is no good, they always look for reasons to reduce the quoted value
They may not perform extended tests for internals but they are more particular about physical condition (Scratches and dents) but they will take this at ~3k (w/ box & charger)

161
2372
44
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Haha. I always thought the price they show on their app is the upper end. Never thought about haggling above it. Thanks, will go for this. grinning

They will never go above the price quoted but you can negotiate if they go below citing other reasons. I have also sold so many things in cashify after negotiating with their vendors.

33
5152
33
Expand
getready wrote:

Cashify is no good, they always look for reasons to reduce the quoted value
They may not perform extended tests for internals but they are more particular about physical condition (Scratches and dents) but they will take this at ~3k (w/ box & charger)

Dont hv box and charger bro pensive

33
5152
33
Expand
deals44u wrote:

They will never go above the price quoted but you can negotiate if they go below citing other reasons. I have also sold so many things in cashify after negotiating with their vendors.

Do u think i will be able to get 3k in apay gv  for this phone?

161
2372
44
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Do u think i will be able to get 3k in apay gv  for this phone?

It depends on your negotiating skills.

Missing