Amazon removed my ability to comment on reviews !!

143°
Deal Lieutenant
1
3855
93

Not sure if I should be angry or sad or frustrated. For past few days, I cannot comment on any reviews. I have commented on few reviews earlier but I dont recall if I wrote anything negative for which they might have disabled my commenting ability.

In my other family account which is not used much, I am still able to comment.

Any of you faced this? Any suggestion?

13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
703
3

Honest reviews are not welcomed on e-com platforms.

Yes, they did not allow me to post a negative review twice, but not blocked completely from reviewing purchases.

Stopped posting reviews altogether.

1
3855
93
teriab33 wrote:

Honest reviews are not welcomed on e-com platforms.

Yes, they did not allow me to post a negative review twice, but not blocked completely from reviewing purchases.

Stopped posting reviews altogether.

I can still post reviews (recently posted a 1-star review). But I cannot COMMENT on reviews. The “comment” button is gone laughing

50
42004
399

You must have passionately written long review 😂They only want reviews in 3 words max.

Words like Good, brilliant, awesome, great, thank you, amazing with 4-5 stars ratings are the kind of reviews they are looking for

0
5507
69
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

I can still post reviews (recently posted a 1-star review). But I cannot COMMENT on reviews. The “comment” button is gone laughing

Aisa Kya Khatarnak Reply kar diya ki Amazon ne Reply karne se ban kar diya. rolleyes

0
591
8
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Aisa Kya Khatarnak Reply kar diya ki Amazon ne Reply karne se ban kar diya. rolleyes

I am also waiting to know that khatarnaak reply

0
591
8

Can you paste the screenshot over here

194
6242
70

U must have written something negative(fact) about ‘Honey’
they like only 5* smile

0
591
8

I would suggest take it to twitter post the screenshot, tag the Amazon tag shieldvoc and rest others whoever you would like to and see the results

1
3855
93

I think they removed this ability for everyone now. Try it. You will not be able to comment on any review now.

89
1666
12
saucap wrote:

You must have passionately written long review 😂They only want reviews in 3 words max.

Words like Good, brilliant, awesome, great, thank you, amazing with 4-5 stars ratings are the kind of reviews they are looking for

You forgot terrific purchase, mind-blowing.

30
421
5
Budhe-Baba wrote:

I think they removed this ability for everyone now. Try it. You will not be able to comment on any review now.

Yes, i had got an email regarding this last month.

While reviews and feedback are important to our customers and sellers, the comments feature on customer reviews was rarely used. As a result, we are retiring this feature

1
3855
93
Expand
jaibhardwaj wrote:

Yes, i had got an email regarding this last month.

While reviews and feedback are important to our customers and sellers, the comments feature on customer reviews was rarely used. As a result, we are retiring this feature

Rarely used?
It was the most used feature by me. After “order placing” feature I mean.

Missing