Amazon's Cloudtail store and new non-prime delivery.

99°
Deal Subedar
50
1202
6

Noticed something strange today.

Previously all items sold through Amazon’s Cloudtail store was eligible for Prime delivery

Today I noticed, some items on their store now comes with no prime delivery attached,

Is this something new? Have you come across this before?

17 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
842
30

Even I have been noticing this from last 2-3 days. Maybe some technical issue.

108
589
11

heard somewhere that cloudtail has not been able to file gst due to fund crunch, and amz denies that it owns the entity.

50
1202
6
Expand
saymyname78 wrote:

Order Summary
Items: ₹ 375.00
Delivery: ₹ 0.00
Order Total: ₹ 375.00

Shipping free from seller cloudtail india , prime account .

On my side, the prime item symbol is missing below the item details, also for prime delivery they show you the exact arrival date, instead it shows “Delivery by” .

92
1258
8
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

On my side, the prime item symbol is missing below the item details, also for prime delivery they show you the exact arrival date, instead it shows “arriving by” .

no worries , go ahead and purchase it … nothing to worry about .

92
1258
8
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

On my side, the prime item symbol is missing below the item details, also for prime delivery they show you the exact arrival date, instead it shows “arriving by” .

no worries , go ahead and purchase it … nothing to worry about .

50
1202
6
saitama wrote:

heard somewhere that cloudtail has not been able to file gst due to fund crunch, and amz denies that it owns the entity.

interesting.

92
1258
8
saitama wrote:

heard somewhere that cloudtail has not been able to file gst due to fund crunch, and amz denies that it owns the entity.

amazon has only 30-35 % stakes in cloudtail india .

50
1202
6
Expand
saymyname78 wrote:

no worries , go ahead and purchase it … nothing to worry about .

the thing is, if i knew exactly when it arrives, I can plan and combine some other items to arrive on the same day in one delivery ( which i normally do ) , otherwise if you order 5 items it sometimes get delivered on 5 different days.

5
1860
9

amazon uses a company until it goes bankrupt to be merged into amazon.

50
1202
6
InvestPotato wrote:

amazon uses a company until it goes bankrupt to be merged into amazon.

Did you mean, startups that comes with new innovative products or business idea gets used for giving maximum discounts to users, until the entrepreneur gets tired and sells his own company at a big discount to amazon?

5
1860
9
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

Did you mean, startups that comes with new innovative products or business idea gets used for giving maximum discounts to users, until the entrepreneur gets tired and sells his own company at a big discount to amazon?

Yes, its happening bro

1. Flipkart sold to walmart
2. Tapzo bought and closed by amazon
3. Insider bought by paytm
4. little app bought by nearbuy
5. nearbuy then bought by paytm
6.jabong bought by myntra
7. mnytra is itself a flipkart group company owned by walmart
8. freecharge app is owned by axis bank

A lot more is there

0
1034
34
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

the thing is, if i knew exactly when it arrives, I can plan and combine some other items to arrive on the same day in one delivery ( which i normally do ) , otherwise if you order 5 items it sometimes get delivered on 5 different days.

Now a days they show Delivered By date only and package is received before that date. I have tried to combine items so that they all arrive at the same time but no use. I have called CC and told they that I want all orders delivered at one time but no use. Even if I order 2 items with same Delivery date I get it a two different times. It has become very inconvenient since our society is still not allowing delivery persons to enter inside society and we have to go to main gate to collect parcels.

112
1168
4
saitama wrote:

heard somewhere that cloudtail has not been able to file gst due to fund crunch, and amz denies that it owns the entity.

Purchased TV in Oct, seller cloudtail, returns filed by the company

50
1202
6
Expand
swapnilrpatil wrote:

Now a days they show Delivered By date only and package is received before that date. I have tried to combine items so that they all arrive at the same time but no use. I have called CC and told they that I want all orders delivered at one time but no use. Even if I order 2 items with same Delivery date I get it a two different times. It has become very inconvenient since our society is still not allowing delivery persons to enter inside society and we have to go to main gate to collect parcels.

I have noticed this too, items arriving in 2 or 3 days gets delivered on their scheduled date, items between 4 to 7 days arrives 1 day early, items more than 7 days comes 2 days early. most times.

Sometimes when I know more items are arriving tomorrow and I have a few items are scheduled to be delivered today, I try calling the delivery person to ask them to bring it tomorrow, but they are not happy with it, they want to deliver items that reach their last mile delivery office on the same day itself.

Hope amazon can find some new feature to get all items in a basket get delivered at one go, same like pantry box delivery. Even something like a weekend delivery also is good, where all items stays at the last mile office during weekdays and gets home delivered on saturdays / sundays.

Missing