amazon Save 5% now and up to 10% on future auto-deliveries

57°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26

hi, can i use amazon Save 5% now and up to 10% on future auto-deliveries option to order?

13 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26

@androgame pls reply, showing 5% discount and applied as well on payment page

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2163
24
Imharsh wrote:

@androgame pls reply, showing 5% discount and applied as well on payment page

After placing order , you can cancel subscription for future deliveries.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26
Expand
venu wrote:

After placing order , you can cancel subscription for future deliveries.

so i can apply and get 5% discount? or i will be in trouble in future if i don’t accept auto delivery?

Missing
Critic
1,543
3256
21
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

so i can apply and get 5% discount? or i will be in trouble in future if i don’t accept auto delivery?

no trouble.. just order now.. once u receive product u can cancel subscription

Or u can leave it as it is.. & they informs before next dispatch, u can check if u still want to take at that price, if Not, cancel then

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

no trouble.. just order now.. once u receive product u can cancel subscription

Or u can leave it as it is.. & they informs before next dispatch, u can check if u still want to take at that price, if Not, cancel then

after order, it is showing below

You’ve also signed up for Subscribe and Save deliveries for 2 products. Your Subscribe and Save deliveries will be charged to your Amazon Pay Balance, 7 days before the delivery date Your Subscribe and Save deliveries will be charged to your Amazon Pay Balance, 7 days before the delivery date

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2163
24
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

so i can apply and get 5% discount? or i will be in trouble in future if i don’t accept auto delivery?

You can cancel subscription at any time , after placing your current order visit subscribe and save page . Cancel your subscription, you won’t get any future deliveries.

Missing
Critic
1,543
3256
21
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

after order, it is showing below

You’ve also signed up for Subscribe and Save deliveries for 2 products. Your Subscribe and Save deliveries will be charged to your Amazon Pay Balance, 7 days before the delivery date Your Subscribe and Save deliveries will be charged to your Amazon Pay Balance, 7 days before the delivery date

No problem.. that’s them informing how this works..(& will work next time)

U can always cancel

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26
Expand
venu wrote:

You can cancel subscription at any time , after placing your current order visit subscribe and save page . Cancel your subscription, you won’t get any future deliveries.

i should cancel just now or after product delivery? i think they will deduct 5% if i cancel now

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2163
24
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

i should cancel just now or after product delivery? i think they will deduct 5% if i cancel now

After delivery also you can cancel.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26
Expand
venu wrote:

After delivery also you can cancel.

thanks +kg

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

No problem.. that’s them informing how this works..(& will work next time)

U can always cancel

+kg

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
103
6
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

after order, it is showing below

You’ve also signed up for Subscribe and Save deliveries for 2 products. Your Subscribe and Save deliveries will be charged to your Amazon Pay Balance, 7 days before the delivery date Your Subscribe and Save deliveries will be charged to your Amazon Pay Balance, 7 days before the delivery date

How to cancel our subscription? Kindly help me where to find that option

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26
Expand
Raaj.ar wrote:

How to cancel our subscription? Kindly help me where to find that option

In setting

Missing