Hot Deal Amazon Great Indian sale (20th - 23rd January 2020)- Upcoming

425°
Deal Cadet
195
610
1
Amazon Great Indian sale (20th - 23rd January 2020)-  Upcoming
Deal Expired

For prime users early access on 19th January

https://www.amaz...n/

Expired about 1 year
29 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
1,348
33564
106

Better to use shopping offer on this sale

0
37578
587
Kumar07877 wrote:

Better to use shopping offer on this sale

You never know of amazon, they can disable offers for sale duration or anything to block loots
Amazon is in real form now smile

80
2849
69

will they giv 10% discount on redmi note 8 / pro

1,348
33564
106
Expand
androgame wrote:

You never know of amazon, they can disable offers for sale duration or anything to block loots
Amazon is in real form now smile

Yes maybe so using now expressionless joy

35
1287
12
hackerboys wrote:

will they giv 10% discount on redmi note 8 / pro

There is already ₹750/1000 discount on note 8/note 8 Pro using icici cards

754
44859
341

Please Share link for Educational Purpose , it will help me to complete my Post Graduation 😛

53
5552
36
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Please Share link for Educational Purpose , it will help me to complete my Post Graduation 😛

Something new today laughing. Post graduation ok_hand

402
10141
108
hackerboys wrote:

will they giv 10% discount on redmi note 8 / pro

If you have an ICICI amazon pay card you already get better discount. Rs. 1000 instant discount + Rs. 750 amazon pay cash back.

51
42
5

I have still not received 1500 cashback for ICICI offer during great indian sale held between 29th Sep to 4th Oct 2019 as it was supposed to be credited by 5 Jan 2020. Anybody facing similar issues?

51
42
5
sahilchaudhry08 wrote:

I have still not received 1500 cashback for ICICI offer during great indian sale held between 29th Sep to 4th Oct 2019 as it was supposed to be credited by 5 Jan 2020. Anybody facing similar issues?

anybody have info?

57
9574
124

the great Indian sale means Republic Day Sale rolleyes

80
2849
69
Expand
raghupro wrote:

If you have an ICICI amazon pay card you already get better discount. Rs. 1000 instant discount + Rs. 750 amazon pay cash back.

750 cashback rolleyes
how ?? giv link plz

402
10141
108
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

750 cashback rolleyes
how ?? giv link plz

It’s the general offer for icici Amazon pay card man. You get 5% cash back for purchases on Amazon. You might either get 5% of 14000 (after 1000 instant discount) which is 700 or 5% of 15000 which is 750.

684
12435
62

is this republic sale??

86
5204
61
Kumar07877 wrote:

Better to use shopping offer on this sale

Hope some mess/bug will happen to loot early wink

Missing