Amazon upi on uber

114°
Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7

Does anyone know the upi id of Uber on Amazon. I know on Google Pay it uses [email protected]

12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
134
5193
66

Its not upi I’d of Uber on Amazon instead it’s amazon id on Uber…

Open Uber app go to payment option go to add payment method now add ur amazon upi idhere Uber will chargr 1rs to authentic acc after linking successfully u can as payment method…

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7
chetanc12 wrote:

Its not upi I’d of Uber on Amazon instead it’s amazon id on Uber…

Open Uber app go to payment option go to add payment method now add ur amazon upi idhere Uber will chargr 1rs to authentic acc after linking successfully u can as payment method…

I don’t get the option to pay 1rs.there’s no such thing in Amazon app

Missing
Critic
373
3460
47

1. you can use UPI payment in uber only if its activated for you
2. you an use amazon UPI only if you have linked bank acct to your amazon mobile no and activated UPI on amazon
3. for UPI to work, the amazon app must be in the same handset in which the SIM inked to bank is present
4. the payment can only be requested from uber app
5. the payment can only be approved from amazon app
6. in addition to approval request on app, one sms will also come with link for approval of payment request

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7
panchabhut wrote:

6. in addition to approval request on app, one sms will also come with link for approval of payment request

Thanks. I was looking in the app but the payment option comes through sms

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
574
25

offer worked fine for amazon upi.
got 50 amazon pay twice for payment of 2 rides thru amazon upi at uber

Missing
Shopping Friend
724
7981
120
panchabhut wrote:

1. you can use UPI payment in uber only if its activated for you
2. you an use amazon UPI only if you have linked bank acct to your amazon mobile no and activated UPI on amazon
3. for UPI to work, the amazon app must be in the same handset in which the SIM inked to bank is present
4. the payment can only be requested from uber app
5. the payment can only be approved from amazon app
6. in addition to approval request on app, one sms will also come with link for approval of payment request

@panchabhut after linking the amazon UPI on Uber if we have credits in uber then is the payment deducted from that credit and then UPI or we get a full payment request through UPI what about the cashback offer on amazon UPI

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
426
6
Expand
desiman wrote:

@panchabhut after linking the amazon UPI on Uber if we have credits in uber then is the payment deducted from that credit and then UPI or we get a full payment request through UPI what about the cashback offer on amazon UPI

There is an option to toggle off the credit usage, as conveyed by the uber support.

Missing
Critic
373
3460
47
Expand
desiman wrote:

@panchabhut after linking the amazon UPI on Uber if we have credits in uber then is the payment deducted from that credit and then UPI or we get a full payment request through UPI what about the cashback offer on amazon UPI

if you have credit that gets auto applied. however this can be manually deactivated for individual rides by first clicking the down arrow to expand the payments option and then using the slider against uber credit. then you need to choose Amazon UPI as the preferred payment option.

Missing