Amazon Voucher - Magic Pin

Amazon Voucher - Magic Pin

73°
Missing
Deal Cadet
148
585
30

It’s been 2 weeks and Amazon voucher (@5% discount) in Magic Pin is sold out.

any other way to get amazon voucher at a good discount?

Note: SmartBuy – Amazon is sold out too

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
806
5

How much discount on Amazon gv through smartbuy one can get?

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
585
30

9.33% HDFC Regalia Card
whooping 33% if u have Infinia Card

*As reward points after 3 months ….
5000 RP max for Regalia

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
112
0
avijeet wrote:

9.33% HDFC Regalia Card
whooping 33% if u have Infinia Card

*As reward points after 3 months ….
5000 RP max for Regalia

Can you please elaborate, if the percent values are for Reward points or Rupees

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
130
0

option 1:
komparify APP
: paypal,paytm,payzapp,airtel,ola-postpaid,
mobikwik offer : NEW | KWIK10
https://www.mobikwik.com/offer/kom...fy

option 2:
Zingoy :
[amazon-gift card payment cannot be made via wallets [only: upi, cards, NB]]
So, buy Zingoy GC → then Buy Amazon GC:
1. Payzapp : 10%cb upto 100
https://www.zingoy.com/tc/payumoney_payzapp...er
2. ola money postpaid : Rs.20 To Rs 200 on minimum tranx of 200 [I got Rs. 55 here]
https://blog.olacabs.com/get-amazing-offers-on-...
3. mobikwik : DISABLED on zingoy payment page: Get 15% SuperCash on MobiKwik payments @ Zingoy!
https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/shopping/...oy

option 3:
amazon.in : buy Amazon GC with payment: Airtel payment bank ltd – 75rs on 1000 [first ever transaction] : NOT USED YET
https://www.airtel.in/bank/...rs


paisawapas : paypal, hdfc(razorpay)→payzapp – payment-offer: none
Giftcardsindia : most wallet payments available – payment-offer: none
grabon : OOS
Smartbuy: OOS
magicpin : OOS
-————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
328
7
avijeet wrote:

9.33% HDFC Regalia Card
whooping 33% if u have Infinia Card

*As reward points after 3 months ….
5000 RP max for Regalia

Do we really get 9.33% cashback with HDFC Regalia? Is this via SmartBuy?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
806
5

What about regalia first reward rate for Amazon voucher?

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
585
30
Expand
anjukkumar wrote:

Do we really get 9.33% cashback with HDFC Regalia? Is this via SmartBuy?

Not cashback……
As REWARD POINTS

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23137
280

1K amazon gv bis on magicpin
But the fun part is : 0% discount + no OlaMoney+PostPaid option
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607607/original/Screenshot_20200309-170305.jpg?1583753626
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607609/original/Screenshot_20200309-170300__01.jpg?1583753637

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1151
17
getready wrote:

1K amazon gv bis on magicpin
But the fun part is : 0% discount + no OlaMoney+PostPaid option
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607607/original/Screenshot_20200309-170305.jpg?1583753626
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607609/original/Screenshot_20200309-170300__01.jpg?1583753637

Magicpin stooping new levels

Missing