Amazon Well Played with Assistant

98°
Missing
Deal Cadet
155
609
3

After you add assistant. Amazon will show similar products when you are surfing flipkart site.
Hence driving traffic to their site.
100 is very less amount that they are giving. considering they will earn a lot of money with this scheme
https://www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/aapromo?bitCampaig...

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
680
7961
120

whats the deal and how to add amazon assistant rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
192
381
15
desiman wrote:

whats the deal and how to add amazon assistant rolleyes

Use chrome/Mozilla browser in pc laptop and get 100 rs cashback on next shopping use shared link in dd

Missing
Shopping Friend
680
7961
120
Expand
Smiling wrote:

Use chrome/Mozilla browser in pc laptop and get 100 rs cashback on next shopping use shared link in dd

where is the link

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
609
3

uninstall and install again should work
or use 1 account in chrome 2nd account in mozilla
other similar chromium accounts should also work

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
162
3

hi guys please share this type deal

Missing
Shopping Friend
680
7961
120
pensive This promotion is not live at the moment. Checkout Amazon Assistant in the meantime.
Missing
Deal Cadet
96
332
7
desiman wrote:
pensive This promotion is not live at the moment. Checkout Amazon Assistant in the meantime.

Yes

Missing