Amazonpay on Uber t&c changed

179°
Budding Star
23
4507
39

All of a sudden now uber has changed t&c of cashback on paying using Amazon pay. Before it was valid on first 3 rides. Now valid on 1st, 3rd and 5th ride only.

What about people who collect offer before t&c change. How much will they get?

10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
476
4436
51

For this month, it has been valid for 1st, 3rd and 5th rides right from 1st Dec. I activated on 1st Dec 12.05 AM.

78
3194
19
panchabhut wrote:

For this month, it has been valid for 1st, 3rd and 5th rides right from 1st Dec. I activated on 1st Dec 12.05 AM.

Correct
These t&c present from 1st dec

514
30718
332

Still not bad
Can see two offers in my prime account
50% upto 100 & 50% upto 120 (Prime Excl).. Guess we can use these two for the first two rides (different offer on payment page?)

78
3194
19
getready wrote:

Still not bad
Can see two offers in my prime account
50% upto 100 & 50% upto 120 (Prime Excl).. Guess we can use these two for the first two rides (different offer on payment page?)

If 50% off upto 100 is for non prime ac, then cb doesnt come for prime ac. My exp.
If it is from some spin and win then ok.

514
30718
332
Expand
insta wrote:

If 50% off upto 100 is for non prime ac, then cb doesnt come for prime ac. My exp.
If it is from some spin and win then ok.

Never tried spin and win recently…its non-prime offer confused
What if we don’t collect the prime excl offer and try the first ride collecting non-prime one?
Recently i followed this route for More Payment (Updated TnC – Now they ask for Scan code instead of sending Payment Link) but the non-collected offer got applied automatically

78
3194
19
Expand
getready wrote:

Never tried spin and win recently…its non-prime offer confused
What if we don’t collect the prime excl offer and try the first ride collecting non-prime one?
Recently i followed this route for More Payment (Updated TnC – Now they ask for Scan code instead of sending Payment Link) but the non-collected offer got applied automatically

Almost all offer applies automatically even if not collected. Though i did not try that way.

206
67471
650
Expand
getready wrote:

Never tried spin and win recently…its non-prime offer confused
What if we don’t collect the prime excl offer and try the first ride collecting non-prime one?
Recently i followed this route for More Payment (Updated TnC – Now they ask for Scan code instead of sending Payment Link) but the non-collected offer got applied automatically

Even if you collect non prime offer, you get 125 cashback not 100

I can’t even see 125 offer in my Prime account , still I received 107 cashback

78
3194
19
Expand
avgn wrote:

Even if you collect non prime offer, you get 125 cashback not 100

I can’t even see 125 offer in my Prime account , still I received 107 cashback

Offer valid on 3 txn, but disappear after 1st txn, still cb comes as per offer on next txns.

206
67471
650
Expand
insta wrote:

Offer valid on 3 txn, but disappear after 1st txn, still cb comes as per offer on next txns.

Yes but on 1st December prime offer wasn’t showing, maybe that’s my account issue

Missing