Link Copied

This is one more headache bro

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For AmEx, 1RP = 35 paise
spending 1000×4 gives1000point = rs350, followed by 35p/point

Annual fee = 5k

Why own a headache card where you get 0 return after spending ~50k, plus “NO AMEX” from local merchants. Why waste time and effort on ZERO value things. That is why i cancelled my MRCC after 3+ years even when i never paid a single rupee as annual fees.

Even PayZapp is better than AmEx. I am not even talking about FK ICICI or AmazonPay ICICI or Axis Ace biggrin

ps: With Infinia, i paid 12k as annual fees, but availed 25k worth Amazon vouchers – used the card as normal.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I am also planning to surrender my amex mrcc after 12 years of use. They just keep getting bad to worse in terms of rewards.
We can redeem 24K gold at any time of the year? I am unable to find 24K rewards right now.

View 6 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Amex is best in offfers. Best cc. Small shop offer of 500 cashback on 1000. Spend based offer. Fk gv @ 10% offer amazon gv. @ 10% offer .insurance payment offer .monthly 2k points offer .spend based offers. And its free also if u do spend to get all offers

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Latest I am using to do these monthly 4*1500 on mrcc and 6*1000 on gold card transactions is buy Amazon gift vouchers in gyftr website and use these to pay my lic/electricity/insurance and other usages on Amazon.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Both combined for 12k monthly transactions I get 240 base points + 2000 bonus points per 4/6 transactions+ 480 bonus points on reward multiplier for gold card + 120 bonus points on reward multiplier for mrcc. Total to 2840 points. Additional feature on mrcc 1000 additional points on monthly 20k spend. Past few months I was able to achieve this as well.. combining total of 4000 points monthly on 2 cards.

If we add the Amazon/Flipkart offers, spend based rewards.. I would say Amex is the best rewarding card for me in the last 11-12 years of credit card usage

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amex has complicated conditions to avail most of the offers like bill payments particularly, in those conditions lies ambiguity too which needs special clarification and confirmation from their executives.

In addition, their cashback time is ridiculous, even though they honour early.

However, their chat option is one of the best in the industry and in general they resolve issues in reasonable time.

Overall, if you are into reading more type guy and having lesser cards then Amex won’t disappoint you.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Best customer care and favorable to customer also
I used Amex supplementary cards on oneplus.in for 10%CB but I was unaware of TnC changes like Max CB now is 5K per account(earlier it was 5K per card even for add on cards)
Talked to CC but they rejected and I appealed again and rejected again;
Then after 1 month I see CB credited for 2 add on cards – great gesture

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply