Hot Deal Amex SmartEarn Credit Card

391°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Just got a Lifetime free SmartEarn Credit Card (Companion) Offer pop-up in my amex login.
Is this card worth? 10X on Flipkart capped to 500 RP, 5X on Amazon capped to 250 RP per month.
currently have MRCC and the amount spent on this SmartEarnCredit card will be counted in the eligiblity for fee wavers?
also the amex reward points get accumulated per card or per person?

86 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Yes, it’s worth it. You get 2*10=20 points per Rs 100 spent on Flipkart. Each point worth Rs 0.375. So, you get 7.5% cashback.
And yes, points are clubbed across cards.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Points get clubbed. But not the spend for waiver. I’ll say its worth it. I have been using it in dmart and Flipkart for below threshold purchases. Even if u discontinue mrcc in future this one will have lower spend based waiver amount. Over-all good card

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Tjs15 wrote:

Points get clubbed. But not the spend for waiver. I’ll say its worth it. I have been using it in dmart and Flipkart for below threshold purchases. Even if u discontinue mrcc in future this one will have lower spend based waiver amount. Over-all good card

i like that part ‘Even if u discontinue mrcc in future’
Thanks for the tip.. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

i like that part ‘Even if u discontinue mrcc in future’
Thanks for the tip.. sunglasses

Points getting clubbed is my favourite.
If we consider 18k gold Reward. And contribution of Flipkart/uber spends.
Eg. 12k points by 4 transaction on mrcc everymonth and 6k by spending 2.5k everymonth on Flipkart uber.

Missing
suspended
Tjs15 wrote:

you mean do we need to spend 1.5L+40k? per yr

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Even I received the same offer. Thinking to apply the same. Points gets clubbed. Extra benefits on Flipkart and Dmart I liked

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

you mean do we need to spend 1.5L+40k? per yr

No only 1.5k waived off on 1.5 L spend, smart earn is free with MRCC

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
hotchap wrote:

Even I received the same offer. Thinking to apply the same. Points gets clubbed. Extra benefits on Flipkart and Dmart I liked

me just applied.. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

me just applied.. sunglasses

I’m waiting for my address change after that will apply as offer is until Dec 31

Missing
Deal Cadet

Is your MRCC LTF?
Want to deduce the logic who are getting this offer.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
ontherocks wrote:

Is your MRCC LTF?
Want to deduce the logic who are getting this offer.

no, 1.5k fees waived off on 1.5L

Missing
Deal Cadet

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
xtr3m3z wrote:

OnePlus Nord
OR wait for OnePlus Nord N10 (Snapdragon 690G) if it is launched in India (20-22k)
and Realme X7 (launching soon)

flushed
Missing
suspended
Expand
xtr3m3z wrote:

Sorry posted in wrong thread.

Konsa medicine consume kiya tha?

Missing
Deal Subedar

@DealFinder how old is your Amex mrcc card? Mine 4 month old.. didn’t get any such companion card offer..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
suman1520 wrote:

@DealFinder how old is your Amex mrcc card? Mine 4 month old.. didn’t get any such companion card offer..

mine too 4 month old.. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
suman1520 wrote:

Is your card LTF?

Missing
suspended
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

mine too 4 month old.. sunglasses

one of the dimers said that his card is around 2 yrs old, he got email regarding this companion card

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
ontherocks wrote:

Is your card LTF?

No bro..but in 3 month only spent, 1.26 lakhs and this month will spend 60k if Amazon offer allow gift voucher purchase

Missing
Deal Cadet

I think this offer is only for non LTF MRCC card holders.

Missing
suspended

amex smartearn is giving 10* for flipkart orders

in t&c mentioned, per rs.50-1 regular point and remaining 9 points are additional, right?

so via rewards multipiler, will they give only 2 points or additional 18 points also ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

received a msg that card has been dispatched.. no calls nothing from amex.. flushed

once i receive the card how can i create a separate login for this card? Or will this card be automatically linked to my current MRCC?
Any idea?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
DealFinder wrote:

received a msg that card has been dispatched.. no calls nothing from amex.. flushed

once i receive the card how can i create a separate login for this card? Or will this card be automatically linked to my current MRCC?
Any idea?

if everything is fulfilled then they don’t call you.
last week one of my friend applied to new amex MRCC, he filled application and submitted all documents online and received the card without any phone call or any other verification.

you create separate login for each card.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
sravz86 wrote:

amex smartearn is giving 10* for flipkart orders

in t&c mentioned, per rs.50-1 regular point and remaining 9 points are additional, right?

so via rewards multipiler, will they give only 2 points or additional 18 points also ?

via rewards multiplier, they give extra 1 point only i guess.

Terms and Conditions for Reward Multiplier
https://www.americanexpress.com/in/benefits/rew...

Missing
Deal Cadet

I also received the offer for LTF companion Smart Earn card but I had deleted that email and it is not showing in the offers section as well. Does it mean the offers stand void for me? CC was unable to help.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Snikeus wrote:

I also received the offer for LTF companion Smart Earn card but I had deleted that email and it is not showing in the offers section as well. Does it mean the offers stand void for me? CC was unable to help.

1. Check in your Trash
2. Login in to your amex account online it will be there in homepage (Popup/Offers section)
3. Still not found, then wait for couple of days you will receive the mail again

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
hotchap wrote:

1. Check in your Trash
2. Login in to your amex account online it will be there in homepage (Popup/Offers section)
3. Still not found, then wait for couple of days you will receive the mail again

I received the mail around a month or two ago. Guess I have to wait now till I am eligible for the offer again

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

I received the mail around a month or two ago. Guess I have to wait now till I am eligible for the offer again

Check your Mobile inbox, you should have received sms with a link for accepting, if not Ping me, I can send that link, its a generic link where you need to add your current amex card details and follow.. I did not still ask for companion card.. as Still it has time till dec 31..

Missing