Any Debit Card Which can be used to earn points ?

173°
Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88

I have HDFC, SBI, StanC Debit cards but i see that most of them dont earn any points if I use to pay via them.

Any idea which ones earn points?

25 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
337
1407
13

SBI does, 1 rp for 200 rs afaik for classic

Missing
Shopping Friend
334
7632
112

which sites ? cred ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88
abhishek012 wrote:

which sites ? cred ?

Yes sir. If my bill is 10k, I do 1000 × 10 transactions in Credit via my debit card.

PS: Or maybe I should do 10k x 1 now that we dont get 1k kill bill card?

Missing
Critic
219
1292
20

Only sbi debit card gives somewhat useful points but not worth it when compared to sbi’s own simply click credit card for online payments. Better get that for paying utility bills online monthly.

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88
guest_999 wrote:

Only sbi debit card gives somewhat useful points but not worth it when compared to sbi’s own simply click credit card for online payments. Better get that for paying utility bills online monthly.

Credit cards cannot be used on CRED.

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
912
7

DCB Elite account (AQB: 25k) gives 1.6% cashback for all POS transcations up to Rs.2000 per month and max 20k per year on using debit card.
Cred transaction are eligible for cashback.

This is the best with lowest AQB requirement.

Missing
Critic
219
1292
20
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Credit cards cannot be used on CRED.

Is CRED cashback really that much worth it? Have you compared the RPs accumulated on various credit cards to CRED?

Missing
Critic
219
1292
20
indiansoul wrote:

DCB Elite account (AQB: 25k) gives 1.6% cashback for all POS transcations up to Rs.2000 per month and max 20k per year on using debit card.
Cred transaction are eligible for cashback.

This is the best with lowest AQB requirement.

SBI simply click gives 2.5% I think.Main point is,is CRED cashback really worth it so much to bridge this difference.

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
912
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

SBI simply click gives 2.5% I think.Main point is,is CRED cashback really worth it so much to bridge this difference.

You missed the whole point… OP’s question to maximise the cashback using both CC and DC and not replace one with another.

You can make purchase using any credit card, in your example SBI Credit card and get 2.5% cashback and then pay the bill using Debit card through cred and get another 1.6% I.e. total 4.1% on your spends.

Missing
Deal Subedar
190
1058
19
indiansoul wrote:

DCB Elite account (AQB: 25k) gives 1.6% cashback for all POS transcations up to Rs.2000 per month and max 20k per year on using debit card.
Cred transaction are eligible for cashback.

This is the best with lowest AQB requirement.

25k looks hard to maintain

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
912
7
Expand
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

25k looks hard to maintain

As per account TnC, AQB has to be maintained for cashback eligibility.. if you think it cannot be maintained, do not go for new account now but wait until you have some savings and then go for creating account..

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
322
6
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

which debit card is this
abhishek012

This is not for everyone. Only few people got this card in the world.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

SBI simply click gives 2.5% I think.

Only at special partners – 2.5%
All other online spend – 1.25%.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35490
466

Umr-e-daraz maang ke laye thae chaar din
do aarzoo mein kat gaye do intezaar mein
- Seemab Akbarabadi

उम्रे दराज़ माँग के लाये थे चार दिन
दो आरज़ू में कट गये, दो इंतेज़ार में
- सीमाब अक़बराबादी

dedicated to @Budhe-Baba

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1916
21
A2Zdeals wrote:

Umr-e-daraz maang ke laye thae chaar din
do aarzoo mein kat gaye do intezaar mein
- Seemab Akbarabadi

उम्रे दराज़ माँग के लाये थे चार दिन
दो आरज़ू में कट गये, दो इंतेज़ार में
- सीमाब अक़बराबादी

dedicated to @Budhe-Baba

plus1
Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88

Out of the below debit cards , which will give points on ‘online transactions’ like CRED?

HDFC EasyShop
SBI Global
Standard Chartered Employee Banking
Kotak PayShopMore

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49

HDFC EasyShop – No
SBI Global – Yes

Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224
A2Zdeals wrote:

Umr-e-daraz maang ke laye thae chaar din
do aarzoo mein kat gaye do intezaar mein
- Seemab Akbarabadi

उम्रे दराज़ माँग के लाये थे चार दिन
दो आरज़ू में कट गये, दो इंतेज़ार में
- सीमाब अक़बराबादी

dedicated to @Budhe-Baba

Good

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
239
1

use hdfc platinum debit card it give 1% cashback on transactions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
277
14
A2Zdeals wrote:

Umr-e-daraz maang ke laye thae chaar din
do aarzoo mein kat gaye do intezaar mein
- Seemab Akbarabadi

उम्रे दराज़ माँग के लाये थे चार दिन
दो आरज़ू में कट गये, दो इंतेज़ार में
- सीमाब अक़बराबादी

dedicated to @Budhe-Baba

Itne intelligent log, ye protests walon ko samjhate kyn nahi joy

Missing