any dimer residing near IKEA store hyderabad

47°
Deal Lieutenant
10
6201
258

any dimer residing near IKEA store hyderabad..
one of my friend would like to buy this product
https://www.ikea.com/in/en/p/fejka-artificial-p...
as a gift to his relative..
they dont deliver outside hyderabad.
anyone interested to buy and courier it.. smile

6 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
10
6201
258

Already saw it but the quoted price is too much for 299/- store item.
also all the sellers are 3rd party and there is no reliability..

4
5514
59
DealFinder wrote:

Already saw it but the quoted price is too much for 299/- store item.
also all the sellers are 3rd party and there is no reliability..

courier is free ?
after adding all cost it’ll cost same.

10
6201
258
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

courier is free ?
after adding all cost it’ll cost same.

who told courier is free??
charging item price as courier price is insane for a small item..

4
5514
59
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

who told courier is free??
charging item price as courier price is insane for a small item..

good luck.

Missing