any electricity payment offers?

90°
Missing
Deal Cadet
160
111
2

did anyone knows any electricity bill payment of fees? Need to do payment of around 8K?

13 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
75
608
2

pay with payzap with promo code ‘billpay’ to get 5% upto 200

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
43
0

i do have 600 cashback on 1800 for electricty bills. pm me

Missing
Moderator
268
14725
237
gabbar_singh wrote:

i do have 600 cashback on 1800 for electricty bills. pm me

How? Which app?
Can we do power bills of Telangana….have 7-8 bills worth 10,000! Still searching for help

Missing
Deal Hunter
200
8823
57
harsh2910 wrote:

pay with payzap with promo code ‘billpay’ to get 5% upto 200

how is payzap? is it a safe app for transactions?

Missing
Deal Hunter
200
8823
57
harsh2910 wrote:

pay with payzap with promo code ‘billpay’ to get 5% upto 200

how is payzap? is it a safe app for transactions?

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1621
17

Wait till 5th niki will give generic code for this month for 5 percent upto 150.

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
308
13

I just paid 2890 electricity bill through niki Amazon and got only 76 cashback
Ps niki charges 50 rs extra for Amazon payment

Missing
Entertainer
747
3189
46
great wrote:

I just paid 2890 electricity bill through niki Amazon and got only 76 cashback
Ps niki charges 50 rs extra for Amazon payment

Next time onwards Use Hindi language.

Missing