Any filler Item on Amazon?

209°
Deal Hunter
Angry_Bird

Any filler Item on Amazon.
Rs. 5,10,15,20 anyone.

Except Earplugs

24 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

if op add any item and then cancel it before it ships (consider that it will ship separately) then will it be okay for an account? @getready

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

if op add any item and then cancel it before it ships (consider that it will ship separately) then will it be okay for an account? @getready

Its fine..
You got to worry only if you do it excessively

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Its fine..
You got to worry only if you do it excessively

sirg one more question related to this if item ordered and it is shipped and rejected to be accepted during delivery and in second case shipped but cancelled ourselves in transit. which is more negative?
if cancelled before shipping then is it bad also?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

sirg one more question related to this if item ordered and it is shipped and rejected to be accepted during delivery and in second case shipped but cancelled ourselves in transit. which is more negative?
if cancelled before shipping then is it bad also?

Except order cancellation prior to shipping, everything else will be considered as a Return

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

if op add any item and then cancel it before it ships (consider that it will ship separately) then will it be okay for an account? @getready

Non returnable items mein avoid karna (even if canceling prior to despatch)…
unless like account is 6-8 years old with on and off orders.

once in a while is okay.

P..S.: personal experience with accounts that have no sh¡tscape of UPI use or high value electronics. Nor ever used on mobile application.. thus never over used or even ‘used’ most chindigiri games/ rewards.
Maybe if someone uses Amazon Money, Recharge offers, adding/ buying GCs.. then different matrices might apply. I do not know.
Both our main accounts are from 2013 August-September.

Thanks to pathetic ATSPL/ warehouse issues during subscribe and save and other orders.
100-150 orders/items have had concerns raised (partial refund/ replace or concessions).
Accounts even went under auto monitoring by OFM and/or CAP (Concession Abuse Prevention) teams… but once ratios (of clean orders without any concerns raised, total orders, toral time of account) once ratios improve.
Either the systems or the blokes working in those teams have the accounts released.

But i can ONLY speak for self.
After most of Amazon functions got outsourced, maybe they (as a one off?) alsi whitelisted old accounts ..after weeding out leeching customer accounts or those with too many credit card transactions.
Our accounts literally have at most 2 or 3 credit card transactions in past 8 years.
Better use only one or two main accounts and mostly let them also prosper.. while doing occasional oversmartness or being too strict. And things will be fine.
(By strict, I mean, I’ve refused a bath bucket just the other day.. after informing CSD that packaging/ catdboard box is unsealed and suspiciously re-taped.
I could literally see that the bucket was fine. But i simply had the CSA note on the order that we are not keeping it as received in tampared packing).

Elite Elite
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Its fine..
You got to worry only if you do it excessively

How do you cancel before despatch? There is no Cancel button until product is shipped.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
ontherocks wrote:

How do you cancel before despatch? There is no Cancel button until product is shipped.

Contact chat support, they can initiate cancellation request

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
infodoom00_at_gmail_dot_com wrote:

Non returnable items mein avoid karna (even if canceling prior to despatch)…
unless like account is 6-8 years old with on and off orders.

once in a while is okay.

P..S.: personal experience with accounts that have no sh¡tscape of UPI use or high value electronics. Nor ever used on mobile application.. thus never over used or even ‘used’ most chindigiri games/ rewards.
Maybe if someone uses Amazon Money, Recharge offers, adding/ buying GCs.. then different matrices might apply. I do not know.
Both our main accounts are from 2013 August-September.

Thanks to pathetic ATSPL/ warehouse issues during subscribe and save and other orders.
100-150 orders/items have had concerns raised (partial refund/ replace or concessions).
Accounts even went under auto monitoring by OFM and/or CAP (Concession Abuse Prevention) teams… but once ratios (of clean orders without any concerns raised, total orders, toral time of account) once ratios improve.
Either the systems or the blokes working in those teams have the accounts released.

But i can ONLY speak for self.
After most of Amazon functions got outsourced, maybe they (as a one off?) alsi whitelisted old accounts ..after weeding out leeching customer accounts or those with too many credit card transactions.
Our accounts literally have at most 2 or 3 credit card transactions in past 8 years.
Better use only one or two main accounts and mostly let them also prosper.. while doing occasional oversmartness or being too strict. And things will be fine.
(By strict, I mean, I’ve refused a bath bucket just the other day.. after informing CSD that packaging/ catdboard box is unsealed and suspiciously re-taped.
I could literally see that the bucket was fine. But i simply had the CSA note on the order that we are not keeping it as received in tampared packing).

sir what is full form of ofm?
and what are ratios?

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

what is this?

Don’t know.. but successfully placed order by adding this filler item. joy joy
Order not dispatched yet.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

Ye kuch nahi..cart me add ho jati address pe error aata.

deliverable to my address 😬
paji koi 10rs. ka filler btao

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

deliverable to my address 😬
paji koi 10rs. ka filler btao

Vitamin C ki goli lelo
Ya Sri Sri tattva ka soap.
joy
Sri Sri TATTVA shuddhta ka naam Rose Soap with Aloe Vera & Glycerine, 47g https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0829RGBBG/ref=cm_sw_r...


Ye abhi out of istaak hai

Limcee – Strip of 15 Tablets https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0882DBXPG/ref=cm_sw_r...

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

yaar dwai duwai mat search kar

2nd item not deliverable in pincode

Wohi order kardo test mobile1 Rs.10 refund a jayega apne aap. Ya accept na karna order

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

Wohi order kardo test mobile1 Rs.10 refund a jayega apne aap. Ya accept na karna order

out of stock

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply