Any first time new user offers on Big Basket?

161°
Deal Subedar
26
2174
29

Hi. Is there any first time new user offers on Big Basket?

Any tips is appreciated.

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
118
4762
25

New user code MYFIRST200 gives Rs.200 CB on Rs.1000 order and additional Rs.100 CB through BB Star Membership.

26
2174
29
Sigma999 wrote:

New user code MYFIRST200 gives Rs.200 CB on Rs.1000 order and additional Rs.100 CB through BB Star Membership.

Thanks bro.
Do I have to buy the membership? How does the CB work? Does it have expiry date or minimum purchase terms?

118
4762
25
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Thanks bro.
Do I have to buy the membership? How does the CB work? Does it have expiry date or minimum purchase terms?

Welcome Bro. Plz check PM.. With BB Star Membership, you will get total Rs.300 Cashback (Rs.100 × any 3 months out of 6 months Membership period). NO MINIMUM ORDER SIZE and cashback validity is LIFETIME.

195
8073
24
Sigma999 wrote:

New user code MYFIRST200 gives Rs.200 CB on Rs.1000 order and additional Rs.100 CB through BB Star Membership.

For first time users I have a 💯 off on 600 code… but myfirst200 code is better!
Still if anyone wants mine pm me will giveaway 🙂

118
4762
25
Expand
pingpong wrote:

For first time users I have a 💯 off on 600 code… but myfirst200 code is better!
Still if anyone wants mine pm me will giveaway 🙂

Sure bro… Thanks.. KG+ plus1

138
2003
9
Expand
pingpong wrote:

For first time users I have a 💯 off on 600 code… but myfirst200 code is better!
Still if anyone wants mine pm me will giveaway 🙂

Same available for giveaway, PM me if needed

10
221
1

I have 100 off on 600 for new users expiring 28th feb. Pm if needed (giveaway)

26
2174
29
Expand
pingpong wrote:

For first time users I have a 💯 off on 600 code… but myfirst200 code is better!
Still if anyone wants mine pm me will giveaway 🙂

I created first order today. If I cancel the order now, will I still be eligible for myfirst200 coupon next time I order?

738
6168
45
Rohhitt wrote:

I have 100 off on 600 for new users expiring 28th feb. Pm if needed (giveaway)

I too have same

195
8073
24
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

I created first order today. If I cancel the order now, will I still be eligible for myfirst200 coupon next time I order?

don’t know 😕
why don’t you chat with customer care. don’t call. use chat so you have proof 📝

also bb charges for cancellation after half hour ⏳ of order placing, so ask cc and be careful of that as well

26
2174
29
Expand
pingpong wrote:

don’t know 😕
why don’t you chat with customer care. don’t call. use chat so you have proof 📝

also bb charges for cancellation after half hour ⏳ of order placing, so ask cc and be careful of that as well

Oh I cancelled bro.

No charges were levied for cancellation though. But I cancelled soon after posting here. Don’t know if it was half an hour or not.

195
8073
24
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Oh I cancelled bro.

No charges were levied for cancellation though. But I cancelled soon after posting here. Don’t know if it was half an hour or not.

great! 🥳
able to use 200 on 1000 coupon?

15
218
2

Got 100 off on 600 for new user . DM me if anyone needs

6,882
17444
42
michael.anish wrote:

Got 100 off on 600 for new user . DM me if anyone needs

200on 1000is much better bro.

6,882
17444
42
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

I created first order today. If I cancel the order now, will I still be eligible for myfirst200 coupon next time I order?

Yes.. MYFIRST200 is best for new users.. even better if u get a BB Star membership here at proper discount

Missing