Hot Deal Any free Android TV apps except thoptv app

2708°
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
705
14

Please share any free tv apps except thopt tv if any know regarding plz app name and link

36 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
903
71

Always keep alternative…depending on one is not good.
Coming to point…Oreo TV better than poop TV.

Http://ore...ml

Missing
Deal Cadet
154
476
7

jio tv used to work but it doesn’t work now

Missing
Deal Subedar
36
1894
18

Hdstreamz is the best

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
77
6810
256

Thoptv works well for live tv.. Though always better to have alternates..
As thoptv was down a couple of days back..

Let me try out HD streamz

Missing
Deal Subedar
361
2720
72
rocker123 wrote:

Thoptv works well for live tv.. Though always better to have alternates..
As thoptv was down a couple of days back..

Let me try out HD streamz

Oreo tv

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
423
7

any more updates – seems oreo most channels are not working since a month – need indian channels like sony, colors, zee star

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
143
4517
41

all cracked apps are freely available on web
zee5, sonyliv, hotstar, netflix
check beetv if you want other content

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
736
7
BAT_MAN wrote:

all cracked apps are freely available on web
zee5, sonyliv, hotstar, netflix
check beetv if you want other content

Please let me know if you know these apps are available for firestick 4k? I am not able to find individual cracked apps for firestick on web

Missing
Deal Subedar
18
1590
13
BAT_MAN wrote:

all cracked apps are freely available on web
zee5, sonyliv, hotstar, netflix
check beetv if you want other content

Can you share please…hotstar works terribly on Chinese A8 pro android box…while Oreo is working perfect (although only for matches and some BBC/National Geographic/…. channels)

Edit: Netflix mods are fake…as far as I have experienced

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
143
4517
41
Expand
Time_pass wrote:

Can you share please…hotstar works terribly on Chinese A8 pro android box…while Oreo is working perfect (although only for matches and some BBC/National Geographic/…. channels)

Edit: Netflix mods are fake…as far as I have experienced

i don’t have smart tv
so can’t say anything about that

everything working normal on mobile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5702
112
Expand
Time_pass wrote:

Can you share please…hotstar works terribly on Chinese A8 pro android box…while Oreo is working perfect (although only for matches and some BBC/National Geographic/…. channels)

Edit: Netflix mods are fake…as far as I have experienced

I too have tvbox…
Which apps do you use for your channels and catch up contents?

Missing
Deal Subedar
18
1590
13
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I too have tvbox…
Which apps do you use for your channels and catch up contents?

Hehe…I don’t watch tv …only for some cricket matches or cartoons…for that YouTube and Oreo are enough!
But just wanted some suggestions…just in case some other person in my home wants to watch!

Missing
Entertainer
0
7731
85

Koi tadak bhadak, der ratri, akele ya nazdeeki doston ke saath dekhne waale channel batayega kya…. samay ke saath… sad toungueout
.
Agar sharam aarahi ho to PM kar do… wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
700
4

oreotv is the best. no ads.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
309
6
ZNZ wrote:

oreotv is the best. no ads.

it is not working anymore on my firetv

Missing
Entertainer
93
40338
393
vijkap201 wrote:

Koi tadak bhadak, der ratri, akele ya nazdeeki doston ke saath dekhne waale channel batayega kya…. samay ke saath… sad toungueout
.
Agar sharam aarahi ho to PM kar do… wink toungueout

National Geographic.. 24×7

Ispe Hindi waala audio setting chalu rakhna.. Voice-over kabhie bhi Nar Mada, Nar Mada bolna chaalu kar deta hai..

Jyaada nazdeeki dost ke saath dekh rahe ho toh aap bhi Narmada Bachaa ho aandolan chalu kar sakte ho 😜😜

Missing
Entertainer
0
7731
85
Expand
saucap wrote:

National Geographic.. 24×7

Ispe Hindi waala audio setting chalu rakhna.. Voice-over kabhie bhi Nar Mada, Nar Mada bolna chaalu kar deta hai..

Jyaada nazdeeki dost ke saath dekh rahe ho toh aap bhi Narmada Bachaa ho aandolan chalu kar sakte ho 😜😜

Mujhe to sirf aadam jaat hi dekhni hai… sunder wali… smile toungueout … Ab nange cheel kauve kon dekhega der raat doston ke sath… sad
.
BTW u hv interesting imagination… wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
Expand
Hundred_Dios wrote:

it is not working anymore on my firetv

Working fine on my firestick.
I have installed oreo tv, thop tv and cinema HD, bee tv. No need to go anywhere. Full package.

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
789
9
Expand
Alexios wrote:

Working fine on my firestick.
I have installed oreo tv, thop tv and cinema HD, bee tv. No need to go anywhere. Full package.

But star channels are not smooth in Oreo tv. others are fine.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
Expand
asen wrote:

But star channels are not smooth in Oreo tv. others are fine.

Which category you are using for star channels?

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
789
9
Expand
Alexios wrote:

Which category you are using for star channels?

There is a section Star premium under Live Tv.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
Expand
asen wrote:

There is a section Star premium under Live Tv.

Working fine on my firestick, plus star channels are available in hollow tv that also works. You can check there.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
155
2

Best app to watch on Laptop Other than thoptv

Missing