Any good discounts on lab tests?

167°
Shopping Friend
31
5137
33

Any good offers running on any lab tests sites 1mg, pharmeasy, etc.

Need to book around 4k worth tests so need a good discount

31 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
251
5809
23

Check on flipkart health & fitness section in supercoin zone

31
5137
33
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

Check on flipkart health & fitness section in supercoin zone

Nice. Thanks bro. Karma given

76
3164
19

I think pharmeasy plus gives 10% cb for lab test in addition to any coupon applied

31
5137
33
chai_lover wrote:

@adrishya try VISA or VISA50 on 1mg. Works on a few major labs like thyrocare.

Thanks. Already booked last night. Kg+

31
5137
33
insta wrote:

I think pharmeasy plus gives 10% cb for lab test in addition to any coupon applied

Thanks bro. Kg +

138
1173
16

Try Timesprime if u have TP subscription . If gives 50% additional discount. Not sure about upper limit

31
5137
33
Skyislimit wrote:

Try Timesprime if u have TP subscription . If gives 50% additional discount. Not sure about upper limit

On which app/site bro?

1
5821
13

Have 1mg care plan..let me know if you need..it gives some extra off I guess

0
12382
134

Pharmeasy has some offer going on and i hope you are fit as a fiddle smile
Use cc grab75.
@adrishya
#AA_JJ sunglasses

31
5137
33
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Have 1mg care plan..let me know if you need..it gives some extra off I guess

already done but thanks for the gesture smile

KG+

31
5137
33
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Pharmeasy has some offer going on and i hope you are fit as a fiddle smile
Use cc grab75.
@adrishya
#AA_JJ sunglasses

yea bro am good.

its for my parents

138
1173
16
Expand
adrishya wrote:

TP 1mg stopped way back bro

I tried 10 days back & it worked for me…if u hav TP subscription , just try it… perhaps on lab tests it works

31
5137
33
Expand
Skyislimit wrote:

I tried 10 days back & it worked for me…if u hav TP subscription , just try it… perhaps on lab tests it works

which code? TIMESPRIME?

152
2764
8

I have tp subscription medicine coupons anyone interested to buy can dm

138
1173
16
MONISHSRAI wrote:

I have tp subscription medicine coupons anyone interested to buy can dm

Which coupon ?

138
1173
16
Expand
MONISHSRAI wrote:

I have medlife n pharmeasy coupons


joy joy Seriously u want to sell these coupons ?? I can give these for free stuck_out_tongue

138
1173
16
Expand
adrishya wrote:

says valid for first order only bro

Ohh…. luckily it worked for me even though that was my old account & in past I have used labs booking as well

152
2764
8
Expand
Skyislimit wrote:


joy joy Seriously u want to sell these coupons ?? I can give these for free stuck_out_tongue

It would be great job if you give for free to others 😇

31
5137
33
Expand
Skyislimit wrote:

Ohh…. luckily it worked for me even though that was my old account & in past I have used labs booking as well

u were lucky bro wink

karma given smile

33
6163
13

Iam also having 1mg care plan and 1mg cash bro

Ping me if still needed

126
2138
12

Anyone help me with 1mg coupons ir account for booking lab test

Missing