Any offer for electricity payment

137°
Deal Subedar

What’s the best offer for electricity payment of around 770rs online? Which app or site?

20 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By

Icici Pockets 10% CB

payzapp 5%

badkarma wrote:

Icici Pockets 10% CB

Don’t have either Pockets or Payzapp confused

Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Then use mobikwik blue card 3% supercash usage

badkarma wrote:

Icici Pockets 10% CB

Can you tell whether new Pockets account accept KYC or not? Thinking of registering a Pockets account for a family member to avail cashback.

But Az gv from smartbuy @ disc 10%

Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Can you tell whether new Pockets account accept KYC or not? Thinking of registering a Pockets account for a family member to avail cashback.

Yeah, regd recently, works fine with minimum kyc document smile

Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

if you have google pay and axis ace, then 5% cb for elec bills

Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I don’t know abt current situation but More than 1 yr ago, i did mini kyc with any ID card serial no and my account is still running

@androgame @badkarma Thanks for the info. fellas, appreciate it. Karma given.

I registered Pokcets app on my relative’s phone without any problem and the same is activated with minimum KYC. However while registering I forgot to note down the pockets user ID, is there any way to fetch it? Couldn’t find any details inside the app!

Expand
ithehappy wrote:

10% code is expired on 25th Dec 2020

Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

10% code is expired on 25th Dec 2020

Yes I’m aware. I’ll try for the next lot of codes, for January.

ithehappy wrote:

I registered Pokcets app on my relative’s phone without any problem and the same is activated with minimum KYC. However while registering I forgot to note down the pockets user ID, is there any way to fetch it? Couldn’t find any details inside the app!

You would get it through SMS, can also visit netbanking and click forgot user ID, it would verify mobile number and resend on sms

ithehappy wrote:

Open the app. On the page where u enter mpin, below that there is login with userid and password, click on that and on next page, click forget userid

Max capping for 10% cb on icici pockets?

Fanil wrote:

Max capping for 10% cb on icici pockets?

Offer expired

Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

Offer expired

I read the earlier comment… But I think such offer comes every month right… So wanted to know on max capping for future purpose.

Expand
Fanil wrote:

I read the earlier comment… But I think such offer comes every month right… So wanted to know on max capping for future purpose.

Ok bro
10% upto 50 cb

ChottaBheem wrote:

But Az gv from smartbuy @ disc 10%

What is last date for smartbuy?

Any good offer for Jan month

Missing