any offer for two wheeler insurance payment?

159°
Deal Cadet
jammy_r420915

any offer for two wheeler insurance renewal premium payment? bajaj allianz

14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Acko

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Acko gives best rates on third party 2 wheeler insurance

Use Flipkart axis for 1.5%
For some reasons, Flipkart in their app doesn’t lets you purchase third party. They were only quoting comprehensive insurance rates so I got it from Amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thank you for suggesting Acko. saved around 400rs from my regular insurer

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Bhai log is acko good at time of claims ? My car insurance is due next month , any one with personal experience please suggest.

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
cancob wrote:

Bhai log is acko good at time of claims ? My car insurance is due next month , any one with personal experience please suggest.

For car better go with insurance with tie ups with ur service provider if it’s not so old vehicle for hassle free claims and services

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My car insurance is due next week and I plan to go with Digit instead of usual Maruti insurance. Digit is giving more IDV and covers like engine protect, tyre protect (which costs less than ₹30) which Maruti is not giving for a 4 year old vehicle. On the claims part, the only hassle might be no cashless but with credit cards, one should be able to take care of that. Moreover, Acko, Digit etc. provide some amount beforehand and reimburse the rest on production of bills.

@cancob, with Acko make sure you check the compulsory deductible at the time of making a claim. For some of their offerings it is as high as ₹5000 whereas it could ₹1-2k elsewhere. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
cancob wrote:

Bhai log is acko good at time of claims ? My car insurance is due next month , any one with personal experience please suggest.

acko gave hassle free claim for my mobile. claimed twice. in fact I did a golmal next time they didnt findout 

Patron Patron
Link Copied
gischethans wrote:

My car insurance is due next week and I plan to go with Digit instead of usual Maruti insurance. Digit is giving more IDV and covers like engine protect, tyre protect (which costs less than ₹30) which Maruti is not giving for a 4 year old vehicle. On the claims part, the only hassle might be no cashless but with credit cards, one should be able to take care of that. Moreover, Acko, Digit etc. provide some amount beforehand and reimburse the rest on production of bills.

@cancob, with Acko make sure you check the compulsory deductible at the time of making a claim. For some of their offerings it is as high as ₹5000 whereas it could ₹1-2k elsewhere. 

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/godigit-in...

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

free ka gyan:

for all vehicles & in most of the cases:

check OD+IDV+Add ons carefully & how they works 

Claims: 95% surveyor will be of third party insurance service provider company.

From the company from whichever u hv claim only 1 claim officer is deployed for state & sometimes 2  so ultimately it doesn’t matter much…

coverages: matters alot in motor company earns on your od that is company own decided tariff…

deductable plays major roll & compulsory deductable can’t be avoided so don’t opt for any other deductable ever…

TP: GOVT. decided tariff & company is not interested in selling…

there is a provision of discount here if u r getting discount they r making you fool for example for 1L liability they will offer u a 50rs discount on 1year tariff & in case of tp claim…u can imagine who & when 3rd party claims….in such scenario the company will be liable to only 6k & rest 96k u hv to pay bcoz of that 50 discount (bike case)

LMV & GCV R Having different concept….

edit: OD – own damage TP – third party liability

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
S..815 wrote:

free ka gyan:

for all vehicles & in most of the cases:

check OD+IDV+Add ons carefully & how they works 

Claims: 95% surveyor will be of third party insurance service provider company.

From the company from whichever u hv claim only 1 claim officer is deployed for state & sometimes 2  so ultimately it doesn’t matter much…

coverages: matters alot in motor company earns on your od that is company own decided tariff…

deductable plays major roll & compulsory deductable can’t be avoided so don’t opt for any other deductable ever…

TP: GOVT. decided tariff & company is not interested in selling…

there is a provision of discount here if u r getting discount they r making you fool for example for 1L liability they will offer u a 50rs discount on 1year tariff & in case of tp claim…u can imagine who & when 3rd party claims….in such scenario the company will be liable to only 6k & rest 96k u hv to pay bcoz of that 50 discount (bike case)

LMV & GCV R Having different concept….

edit: OD – own damage TP – third party liability

For third party there is deductible?. Or it’s same across all insurers.. Insurance cmp settle full amt?

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

I prefer to always buy/renew insurance from dealer itself. They help making the claim process smoother and cashless mostly

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
24karat wrote:

For third party there is deductible?. Or it’s same across all insurers.. Insurance cmp settle full amt?

There’s no deductible court judgement is final & companies pays upto 100% of liability…

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Dealerbhai wrote:

I prefer to always buy/renew insurance from dealer itself. They help making the claim process smoother and cashless mostly

yes, for peace of mind it is recommended but if u compare premium across websites of insurers u will find a decent diffrence in premium amount…..

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Expand
S..815 wrote:

yes, for peace of mind it is recommended but if u compare premium across websites of insurers u will find a decent diffrence in premium amount…..

Agreed! but that difference hits hard on pocket when taking insurance claims. Chu-cha bahut krte hein insurance wale.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply