Any offer on wallet add money option?

Any offer on wallet add money option?

43°
Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1639
94

I want to pay policy bill on policy bazaar. They are allowing almost all wallet options like amazon pay, freecharge, ola money, jio, m pesa, airtel money, Jio, mobikwik etc.

I don’t want to utilize amazon cash load offer & my payzapp account is blocked.

So is there any additional offer I can apply on it while payment? Thanks…

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
86
655
3

buy Amazon gift cards here for discount..
Btw how much is your bill?

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1639
94
kushagraamit wrote:

buy Amazon gift cards here for discount..
Btw how much is your bill?

4590rs.

Thanx. But don’t want to trade it. If traded with good people then fine but if someone with bad intention stucks, he will make it tougher.

Any other option?

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
655
3
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

4590rs.

Thanx. But don’t want to trade it. If traded with good people then fine but if someone with bad intention stucks, he will make it tougher.

Any other option?

Buy from magicpin if you have magic points, you can daily buy 1000 voucher at 5%

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1639
94
Expand
kushagraamit wrote:

Buy from magicpin if you have magic points, you can daily buy 1000 voucher at 5%

Thanx

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

4590rs.

Thanx. But don’t want to trade it. If traded with good people then fine but if someone with bad intention stucks, he will make it tougher.

Any other option?

I need amazon gift voucher at discount.. pm me

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
kushagraamit wrote:

buy Amazon gift cards here for discount..
Btw how much is your bill?

I need amazon gift voucher at discount.. pm me

Missing