Any offers for paying LIC Premium?

167°
Delhi Capitals
Pankaj_

Guys is there any offers for paying LIC Premium? Please mention it below if any! 

Expired
19 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

icicpay 2% cashback as amazon paybalance is there. I paid this month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any way to pay LIC loan/loan interest via Credit Card?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ONE CARD GIVING 10% BACK  as points….above 5000 rs insurance…..10 points is equal to 1 rs….and top 2 categories get 5×....rewards…means if u pay 5000 u will get 250 back

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you use Axis Ace on Gpay, will that give 5% CB ? Is that working?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
itsmehd5 wrote:

If you use Axis Ace on Gpay, will that give 5% CB ? Is that working?

2% only

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
batmanBABA wrote:

ONE CARD GIVING 10% BACK  as points….above 5000 rs insurance…..10 points is equal to 1 rs….and top 2 categories get 5×....rewards…means if u pay 5000 u will get 250 back

How 250? It should be rs 550 on 5000 payment

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Chikky wrote:

How 250? It should be rs 550 on 5000 payment

Yes, it is ₹550 as I got the same

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
batmanBABA wrote:

ONE CARD GIVING 10% BACK  as points….above 5000 rs insurance…..10 points is equal to 1 rs….and top 2 categories get 5×....rewards…means if u pay 5000 u will get 250 back

will these 10x insurance points eligible for 5x?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

one card i can help if amount is 5-6k 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Vip-in wrote:

one card i can help if amount is 5-6k 

+1

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hdfc Moneyback+ gives 20 points on insurance payments in amazon?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

will these 10x insurance points eligible for 5x?

Obviously not. Btw this offer is user specific & I think mostly not available for idfc onecard users.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM if you want payment, I can help

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

One card gives maximum
if insurance is 5k+ and close to 5k
Told by others

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
EkakiAmi wrote:

One card gives maximum
if insurance is 5k+ and close to 5k
Told by others

What is the best way to pay lic premium? Can I pay directly from lic website or pay from Amazon? Please suggest. I have to pay 11k by 12th April.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Subhodayam wrote:

What is the best way to pay lic premium? Can I pay directly from lic website or pay from Amazon? Please suggest. I have to pay 11k by 12th April.

Buy Amazon GC using HDFC SmartBuy and pay using Amazon pay. 5% savings

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Subhodayam wrote:

What is the best way to pay lic premium? Can I pay directly from lic website or pay from Amazon? Please suggest. I have to pay 11k by 12th April.

U can pay from az 4-5 days ago there was a slice loot 1k cb on 10k az load if u looted then pay from az pay balance or else check in trading section many can do at 3_4% ( trade wisely )
If u have hdfc card then suggest by @mysalemo771 is best plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what about sbi simply click 10x rewards ???

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply