Hot Deal Any one using Jio set top box with Jio Fiber?

506°
Missing
Deal Cadet
157
554
6

Any one using Jio set top box with Jio Fiber?
I got sms that your complementary set top box is ready for home delivery.

60 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
181
1636
29

Are you using paid jio fibre or free?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94

I haven’t enquired about this from a long time since their broadband rates were too high.. m using fiber from Aug 2018 and I have paid 4.5k for the same that’s it…
I am silent coz if I enquire a lot about this then chances are high that they migrate me to their new paid plans..
Or else if I don’t find any competitive plans from them I’ll scrap fiber n shift to my earlier local broadband plan itself.
For viewing channels I have my tv box..

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1187
18

I got sms that your complementary set top box is ready for home delivery.

How ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
127
2

Better cancel.. Atleast you will get security deposit back…

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
127
2

Now installation is 1000 non refundable and 1500 for device refundable

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
554
6
chiraggyl170 wrote:

Are you using paid jio fibre or free?

free. in MyJio app, it is showing free plan will expire at 15-Jan-2020.

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
554
6
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I haven’t enquired about this from a long time since their broadband rates were too high.. m using fiber from Aug 2018 and I have paid 4.5k for the same that’s it…
I am silent coz if I enquire a lot about this then chances are high that they migrate me to their new paid plans..
Or else if I don’t find any competitive plans from them I’ll scrap fiber n shift to my earlier local broadband plan itself.
For viewing channels I have my tv box..

true. Jio Fiber paid plan are very costly.

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
554
6
TechnoFrendz wrote:

I got sms that your complementary set top box is ready for home delivery.

How ?

without doing anything i got sms.
many other my neighbor got same sms.

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
554
6

In ^this video , Jio Set Top Box seems like android tv box. and it will use net. so 150gb/month will not be enough.

Missing
Deal Subedar
181
1636
29
Expand
Par_ wrote:

free. in MyJio app, it is showing free plan will expire at 15-Jan-2020.

My friend got same msg… When they came to install…. They said u need to change plan in paid plans.. then only set top can be installed

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1558
26

I use 100-150GB per month with a stupid 2Mbps connection from bsnl paying 800rs per month. No use in Jio Fiber. But they have come up with a weekly 200rs 1000GB top up plan.

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
554
6
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

My friend got same msg… When they came to install…. They said u need to change plan in paid plans.. then only set top can be installed

if forcing to move to paid plan than useless.

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
554
6

I think all Jio fibre connections are stopped and asking for payment in my area.
they have not even completed 90 days preview offer.
so Reliance is as usual cheater (i.e. not fulfilling promised 90 day preview) ?

Missing
suspended
162
674
4
Par_ wrote:

I think all Jio fibre connections are stopped and asking for payment in my area.
they have not even completed 90 days preview offer.
so Reliance is as usual cheater (i.e. not fulfilling promised 90 day preview) ?

Yes mine also stopped today

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
373
13
Expand
deathheater wrote:

Yes mine also stopped today

Contact customer care and select for a prepaid plan they would give you a week of compensation with 50GB data cap

Missing
suspended
162
674
4
Expand
newdimer168 wrote:

Contact customer care and select for a prepaid plan they would give you a week of compensation with 50GB data cap

Yess they gave a one week plan.. But in near future I will have to switch because Jio plans are not for me

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
373
13
Expand
deathheater wrote:

Yess they gave a one week plan.. But in near future I will have to switch because Jio plans are not for me

Even i have requested for closure!! Just contact jio cc and quit asap

Missing
Deal Subedar
248
2966
104
Expand
newdimer168 wrote:

Even i have requested for closure!! Just contact jio cc and quit asap

Why so desperate

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94
Expand
deathheater wrote:

Yess they gave a one week plan.. But in near future I will have to switch because Jio plans are not for me

Yeah actually I had plans queued up for another 2-3 years but few days back I got a msg saying that we r installing n demonstrating stb services for free pls do check it out and migrate to new plans..
Today when I check my act all plans suddenly vanished and they finally stopped my ongoing plans too.i really was agitated since suddenly I was left without internet..
And suddenly after 30 mins of something I got a msg saying act is recharged with another 7 days validity plan which is giving me 50 GB data..
Now my question is what after 7 days?
I too feel 825rs for 150gb data is expensive unamused
I too have Android box for my tv channels…
@Par_

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94
Expand
newdimer168 wrote:

Even i have requested for closure!! Just contact jio cc and quit asap

@deathheater what did they say when u told u need ur money back?
When will they give our 4.5k and how?
It’s just that thop tv is also not having jio tv so watching catch-up contents is a problem rolleyes sweat

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
373
13
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

@deathheater what did they say when u told u need ur money back?
When will they give our 4.5k and how?
It’s just that thop tv is also not having jio tv so watching catch-up contents is a problem rolleyes sweat

Complained them about frequent disconnection in service. Once the guy arrives your home he would ask for Bank details.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94
Expand
newdimer168 wrote:

Complained them about frequent disconnection in service. Once the guy arrives your home he would ask for Bank details.

U should have directly told them that their plans r expensive right..
How much time will it take did they tell you any estimate?

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1204
82

Free wale din gaye re bhaiya

Missing
suspended
162
674
4
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

@deathheater what did they say when u told u need ur money back?
When will they give our 4.5k and how?
It’s just that thop tv is also not having jio tv so watching catch-up contents is a problem rolleyes sweat

I told them that your plans are expensive compared to my local ISP who is offering truly unlimited Internet plans. So I need refund. They said you can wait for few days incase your mind changes. Whenever you want refund just call customer care they will send a guy to collect the device and you will get refund in 60 days. Also plans are not going to get any cheaper in Jio he told me clearly that.

Missing