Hot Deal Any way to pay credit card bill using debit card now?

438°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
71
4675
210

Any way to pay credit card bill using debit card now? Not available in Cred & Paytm.

30 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9724
142

RuPay Debit cards option available on Paytm for credit card bill payments.

SBI Credit card user also pay SBI credit card bill payment through RuPay Debit cards from billdesk website

Missing
suspended
148
542
13

U can use mobikwik for credit card payment using debit card

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5394
65

CRED old version not working?

Missing
Deal Cadet
266
586
7
caks2006407 wrote:

CRED old version not working?

Working for me

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5394
65

Its working, and u can find app version in setting→ application manager/ app settings→ CRED where u can see ‘uninstall option/clear data’ option also along with app version

Missing
Deal Cadet
146
706
24

Add debit card to phonepe, pay your bills through phonepe

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2331
31
abhishek012 wrote:

RuPay Debit cards option available on Paytm for credit card bill payments.

SBI Credit card user also pay SBI credit card bill payment through RuPay Debit cards from billdesk website

Will this work on using RuPay prepaid card issued by DhaniPay on which they’re offering 2% cashback?

Missing
Deal Subedar
234
1496
25
mjuneja13 wrote:

Add debit card to phonepe, pay your bills through phonepe

No option to pay via DC on PhonePe

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
91
0
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Will this work on using RuPay sprepaid card issued by DhaniPay on which they’re offering 2% cashback?

how much they charged for giving the card? i think we need to pay anual fee for it

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
75
1
hiteshu wrote:

U can use mobikwik for credit card payment using debit card

REMOVED FROM MOBIKWIK credit card payment using CREDIT card

Missing
suspended
148
542
13
Expand
Sangwari wrote:

REMOVED FROM MOBIKWIK credit card payment using CREDIT card

But still u can pay using debit cards

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
390
13
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Will this work on using RuPay prepaid card issued by DhaniPay on which they’re offering 2% cashback?

did you try

Missing
Deal Cadet
266
586
7

Payment using debit card is not working in CRED old apk now. Seems like paytm and mobikwik are the only options now

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Any method currently available to pay CC Bill using debit card?

Missing
Deal Subedar
302
1243
14
ToughCookiee wrote:

Any method currently available to pay CC Bill using debit card?

+1
Paytm doesn’t allow dhani pay card. Only mobikwik is working now.
But mobi is so unreliable. While cred and paytm take a few mins to pay card. Mobikwik takes like upto 3 days.

If someone gives a reliable option, we all owe much to him

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
851
8
Expand
shivkumara27663 wrote:

+1
Paytm doesn’t allow dhani pay card. Only mobikwik is working now.
But mobi is so unreliable. While cred and paytm take a few mins to pay card. Mobikwik takes like upto 3 days.

If someone gives a reliable option, we all owe much to him

dhani pay card give CB on mobikwik wallet load ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
394
2
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

dhani pay card give CB on mobikwik wallet load ??

We can’t load money in mobikwik from dhani pay card. Direct pay credit card bill.

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
454
8
Expand
shivkumara27663 wrote:

+1
Paytm doesn’t allow dhani pay card. Only mobikwik is working now.
But mobi is so unreliable. While cred and paytm take a few mins to pay card. Mobikwik takes like upto 3 days.

If someone gives a reliable option, we all owe much to him

Not to mention the failed status after those 3 days… and waiting to get the money back…

Missing
Deal Subedar
302
1243
14
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

dhani pay card give CB on mobikwik wallet load ??

No dhani pay can’t be used anywhere to load any wallet

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

seems like dhani card is not working on mobikwik also now to pay CC bill

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
156
3
arpananand wrote:

seems like dhani card is not working on mobikwik also now to pay CC bill

yes, now not working on mobikwik also.

Missing
Deal Subedar
72
1075
22
Expand
promocode wrote:

yes, now not working on mobikwik also.

Whats the max cashback u got this month in dhani
As i only got 500
I got msgs saying limit exceeded

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Anyway to pay CC bil using dhani? Mobikwik not working and I have money loaded in Dhani wallet, SHould I transfer to bank. HELP!

Missing