Anyone able to do 100 topup in airtel prepaid in freecharge?

144°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

for me its showing “The plan entered by you is currently not applicable. Please check the latest plans from PLANS section” from many days in freecharge
and now on paytm also same “This recharge plan has been discontinued by Airtel. Please try a different Plan from our “Browse Plans” section.”
it working fine on airtel, amazon & mobikwik.

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Nope, no free charge and no paytm only my airtel.in/app and remember that airtel stopped transferring main balance after last loot

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How have you recharged from main balance at that time?

View 3 more replies
Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Same problem facing on paytm from last 10 days. 100 RC not available . On Amazon, Niki 100 RC available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am not able to 100 recharge on Airtel from any app from last 2/3 months. Tried 3/4 apps only.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

100 rs Airtel top up is available on Magicpin app nd pay through ur freecharge wallet (if u have freecharge wallet balance & want to do Airtel top up) sunglasses
@rajrocks

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

fc cb codes can only be used at fc and wanted to use those for topping up main bal.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

topup of 100 available exclusively on airtel only. Had same issue..complained to Airtel/paytm and then they confirmed it

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

did u try on amazon & mobikwik. it worked in may on amazon. and even now its going till payment page without any errors on amazon and mobikwik unlike on freecharge and paytm. so should work.

View 4 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Just did 4 top ups of 100 rs on Amazon. But isn’t working on Paytm.

replyuser
Click here to reply