Anyone from Ajmer vidyut vitran circle ? Paid 1 bill twice then what will happen?

188°
Elite
avion

I have a bill payment . Which somehow paid from 2 source at the same time . What will happen ? 1 via Amazon and other Google pay.

12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I think if anywhere if someone gets double payment against any bill , it gets adjusted in the next bill , better confirm them , can’t say about stupidity argument afterwards if assholes are there.

Elite Elite
Link Copied
Common-man wrote:

I think if anywhere if someone gets double payment against any bill , it gets adjusted in the next bill , better confirm them , can’t say about stupidity argument afterwards if assholes are there.

Hoping same . Let’s see in next 1-2 months when bill again come

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I paid water bill twice in jan 2019 because of google pay misleads it generates same bill in feb 2019 but i didnt get refund i paid rajasthan phed water bill. But in case of electricity the amount is adjusted in next bill as per my knowledge it is for jaipur. May be same for ajmer

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
vyom44454 wrote:

I paid water bill twice in jan 2019 because of google pay misleads it generates same bill in feb 2019 but i didnt get refund i paid rajasthan phed water bill. But in case of electricity the amount is adjusted in next bill as per my knowledge it is for jaipur. May be same for ajmer

In your case u should have gone to water board and get the amount adjusted in next bill.
Electricity boards adjust extra amount in the upcoming bills, some peculiar boards may require visit to office, as they keep extra but generate new bill excluding this deposit..read in DD like Telengana
But most of the boards adjust it

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Common-man wrote:

I think if anywhere if someone gets double payment against any bill , it gets adjusted in the next bill , better confirm them , can’t say about stupidity argument afterwards if assholes are there.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/653487/original/Eop5VQGVgAEfUNt.jpg?1607417611

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No need to worry it is adjusted in next billing cycle. My friend works there so, I confirmed with him also.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
vyom44454 wrote:

I paid water bill twice in jan 2019 because of google pay misleads it generates same bill in feb 2019 but i didnt get refund i paid rajasthan phed water bill. But in case of electricity the amount is adjusted in next bill as per my knowledge it is for jaipur. May be same for ajmer

It happened with me for JVVNL. The amount got adjusted in the next bill.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It will be adjusted in next cycle. Happend with me as  bill was auto paid by hdfc biller too

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Cool07 wrote:

It happened with me for JVVNL. The amount got adjusted in the next bill.

Yes bro i know in jvvnl electricity bill it adjusted but this was water phed bill its not adjusted 😔

Missing