Anyone having LIC Signature Credit Card ?

46°
Deal Subedar
144
1285
7
Anyone having LIC Signature Credit Card ?

Any dimer having this Axis bank powered LIC credit card ? (especially the Signature variant)
Need info as to how you got this card… Is it based only on itr or policy premium ?
https://www.liccards.co.in/LIC-Signature-Credit...
#CREDITCARDUSER #CREDITCARDUSERS

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
555
2

I have it. I had received a call from agency and got it approved card on card basis with no prior relation with lic or axis bank.

198
1715
26

I too have it.
One LIC card agent came to my office and filled form c2c.
I have no LIC but already have neo+fk axis cards.

It was issued without even a verification call in about 10days.

I must say, it was easiest of all.

You get signature variant if your existing c2c card has 2+lac limit and existing axis cc has 1+lac limit.

0
555
2

I don’t find it rewarding though. 1% return on normal transactions and 2% on lic premium. U cant redeem points unless you reach 1000 points and also no points for wallet loading

47
43
1

Can it be availed without ITR, just on the basis of policy with them? Any LIC Card..

50
627
4
Tjs15 wrote:

I don’t find it rewarding though. 1% return on normal transactions and 2% on lic premium. U cant redeem points unless you reach 1000 points and also no points for wallet loading

Faltu card, better go for amazon if 1% is Your aim

0
555
2
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

Faltu card, better go for amazon if 1% is Your aim

My applications for axis cards were rejected 2 times n wanted one for bank offers and ltf, hope it will serve the purpose

144
1285
7
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

My applications for axis cards were rejected 2 times n wanted one for bank offers and ltf, hope it will serve the purpose

Yes, this is exactly what I am looking for; a ltf axis card, can be used in bank specific sale, and that too of signature variant so it even supports airport lounge access (I think it gives 2 per quarter, not sure).

198
1715
26
JonSnowLongclaw wrote:

Can it be availed without ITR, just on the basis of policy with them? Any LIC Card..

No one in my office applied on salary/itr basis.
It’s easily issued c2c.
Infact, the agent was interested in getting it filled c2c.

5
266
11

I started a thread – “In search of best value back credit card” – https://www.desidime.com/discussions/in-search-...

Came here to know if this LIC card can be worth mentioning on that thread. But there are many better cards out there. That thread is a compilation of some good value back cards.

Missing