Hot Deal

Anyone using Dhani One Freedom

1700°
Deal Cadet
Sushil_patwari

Anyone using Dhani One Freedom. I get Limit of 25000.  How to use this limit.

28 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As far as I think, making fool of people in the name of zero interest.
In som YouTube videos it’s showing a fixed cost of 200rs per month for 5000rs credit limit that is already a 5% charge way higher than credit cards and personal loans.
Maybe I’m missing something very obvious, If not, a lot of people are being scammed.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

DHANI — a shady app as they proved it in the name of Super Saver..
Just uninstall the app for piece of mind..
Dont let your ‘freedom’ go by choosing ‘Dhani One Freedom’’
Dhani is just a data collector app..shady… rage

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
DealFinder wrote:

DHANI — a shady app as they proved it in the name of Super Saver..
Just uninstall the app for piece of mind..
Dont let your ‘freedom’ go by choosing ‘Dhani One Freedom’’
Dhani is just a data collector app..shady… rage

Vulture s

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes, you can use by dhani Rupay Card on any marchant online offline anywhere like a bank card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s making fool to customer they are charging 200 rs as subscriptions charges every month for a limit of 5000 which will be applicable if you are not using your card also and the limit is one transaction per day with a limit of Rs 500 per transaction

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If you get limit 25000 rs this amount can use only shopping bill pay petrol etc not cash if your account is debit 200 rs active fees them it will take 3 days to activate this card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

As far as I think, making fool of people in the name of zero interest.
In som YouTube videos it’s showing a fixed cost of 200rs per month for 5000rs credit limit that is already a 5% charge way higher than credit cards and personal loans.
Maybe I’m missing something very obvious, If not, a lot of people are being scammed.

True but not 5% but its 60% per year lol 😆

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don’t get cheated…
They will give 5000 credit line and we can use 500 limit per day
To convert 500 into bank account they charge 6 percent
After using 2 days of credit line they charge 217 for eim payment, if we don’t pay card will get inactive… Ok then after paying 217 our card will be active… Again after using 1 or 2 days they charge again 167 /- if we pay, our card will be active.. if not our card will be “inactive”
So please don’t get fooled by using dhani one freedom card or any dhani card
They also charge monthly subscription of 199/-
We will loose lot of money…
So don’t get excited of 5000 rupees

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

after payment of 199 still, I’m not getting my card details on the app !! why ?? pls help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1. I open account with dhani ,
2. In app saw free cashback digital card and its detail
3. Cahsback digital card give 2% on evrything ( no wallet recharge allowed) and ask rs 60 for physical card
4. Order physical card and debit rs 60 for charegs deleivery

5. Dhani chatiya kick in and activate dhani one freedom with 5k limit without my consent and also reverse 60 rs charge in wallet

6. Dhani card arrived with one freedom letter

7. Dint want any shit paid membership so just threw it in dustbin and will exjaust all my wallet on swiggy or something

8. Dhani is try to make fraud also they are unreachable on phone and email

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got the card directly delivered. If I don’t do anything is it fine.I didn’t activated the card and i am not interested.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sumanthbhe wrote:

I got the card directly delivered. If I don’t do anything is it fine.I didn’t activated the card and i am not interested.

I it physical dhani cashback card or dhani one freedom card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

I it physical dhani cashback card or dhani one freedom card

Physical dhani one card. I am getting daily messages to activate card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sumanthbhe wrote:

Physical dhani one card. I am getting daily messages to activate card.

Dont activate its a trap, try contacting them on email/phone and say You want cashback card instead and do not activate anything on app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

Dont activate its a trap, try contacting them on email/phone and say You want cashback card instead and do not activate anything on app

I told them I throw that card into the dustbin.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I applied for the Freedom card, while authentication i selected the manual approval. i got the call for conformation and told me to post the signed acknowledgement to activate. But i didnt send. After that they are debiting partial amount from my account. This is fake one. Dont try this. Till struggling to Cancel all the things in Dhani. If anyone know, how to cancel. Kindly, suggest me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You can use it anywhere like Online shopping, you can scratch it on malls and restaurants, pay online bills.

Only you can’t do withdrawal from ATM.

Missing