Hot Deal Anyone using 100% Free Payeer Mastercard?

567°
Missing
Deal Subedar
149
1810
19

I would like to know if anyone is using Payeer Mastercard and if the benefits they advertise are given truly?
Is it a free debit card without any fee for ATM withdrawal/ Online Payment/ Store Payment and without yearly fee?
It appears to be a free debit card without any strings attached from the website : https://payeer.com/en/maste...d/
If anyone have experience using this card, please do share it. Thanks.

35 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
0
14426
178

@rajkumar31 @DealSeeker looks like a stand alone DC with add money directly to card and using it anywhere…..

Looks cool…. I think there might be some shipping charges… and hoping there wont be any extra limitations of usage in India… like paypal

Will dig into it soon…. will let ya know

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
1835
74
@myliferockkss wrote:

@rajkumar31 @DealSeeker looks like a stand alone DC with add money directly to card and using it anywhere…..

Looks cool…. I think there might be some shipping charges… and hoping there wont be any extra limitations of usage in India… like paypal

Will dig into it soon…. will let ya know


They dont ship the physical card to India.

Every other country is there,except india,even bhutan and pakistan

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
14426
178
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

They dont ship the physical card to India.

Every other country is there,except india.


as expected….. thanks for confirming….. what about virtual dc?

Missing
Deal Subedar
28
2212
27

Previously payoneer was able to issue cards. But they stopped it due to the regulations from RBI. Not sure about the current status of regulations.

But does the name payeer sounds similar to payoneer?

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
14426
178
@RichSoul wrote:

Previously payoneer was able to issue cards. But they stopped it due to the regulations from RBI. Not sure about the current status of regulations.

But does the name payeer sounds similar to payoneer?


I was just going to comment that….
Payoneer was the ultimate solution to get verified paypal in india….

Missing
Deal Subedar
149
1810
19
@myliferockkss wrote:

@RichSoul wrote:

Previously payoneer was able to issue cards. But they stopped it due to the regulations from RBI. Not sure about the current status of regulations.

But does the name payeer sounds similar to payoneer?


I was just going to comment that….
Payoneer was the ultimate solution to get verified paypal in india….


Is that because of 2FA that they dropped off or KYC or some other regulation?

Missing
Deal Subedar
28
2212
27
@myliferockkss wrote:

@RichSoul wrote:

Previously payoneer was able to issue cards. But they stopped it due to the regulations from RBI. Not sure about the current status of regulations.

But does the name payeer sounds similar to payoneer?


I was just going to comment that….
Payoneer was the ultimate solution to get verified paypal in india….


True. Those days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif #nostalgia

Missing
Perfectionist
0
43063
744
@RichSoul wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

Payoneer was the ultimate solution to get verified paypal in india….


True. Those days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif #nostalgia


What was so special? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
28
2212
27
@DealSeeker wrote:

@RichSoul wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

Payoneer was the ultimate solution to get verified paypal in india….


True. Those days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif #nostalgia


What was so special? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif

That verified PayPal account gave entry to freelancing and the internet for me. Otherwise, ………

Missing
Perfectionist
0
43063
744
@RichSoul wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@RichSoul wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

Payoneer was the ultimate solution to get verified paypal in india….


True. Those days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif #nostalgia


What was so special? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif

That verified PayPal account gave entry to freelancing and the internet for me. Otherwise, ………

Oh, I thought you were talking specifically about Payoneer. There are/were many other ways to get a verified Paypal account, correct?

Missing
Deal Subedar
28
2212
27
@DealSeeker wrote:

@RichSoul wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@RichSoul wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

Payoneer was the ultimate solution to get verified paypal in india….


True. Those days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif #nostalgia


What was so special? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif

That verified PayPal account gave entry to freelancing and the internet for me. Otherwise, ………

Oh, I thought you were talking specifically about Payoneer. There are/were many other ways to get a verified Paypal account, correct?

Getting a verified PayPal was hard at that time for students without CC. Payoneer was a life saver for many to make and receive international payments.

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
14426
178
@rajkumar31 wrote:
Is that because of 2FA that they dropped off or KYC or some other regulation?


Its just the RBI regulations….its been there from the very beginning…. dont know when its going to change https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif …..

@DealSeeker wrote:
What was so special? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif


@RichSoul has already answered it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I have been using paypal for like 8 years now…. and at that time dc were not supported like they do today…. and there were not many vcc providers out there at that time…. payoneer was famous and cheap….
Other alternate option was using netsafe vcc from hdfc but only for hdfc account holders….

Missing
Perfectionist
0
43063
744
@myliferockkss wrote:

@RichSoul has already answered it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I have been using paypal for like 8 years now…. and at that time dc were not supported like they do today…. and there were not many vcc providers out there at that time…. payoneer was famous and cheap….
Other alternate option was using netsafe vcc from hdfc but only for hdfc account holders….


Got it. I came to know about Payoneer only 2 years ago, but then I wasn’t even in India 8 years ago. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Analyst
77
20234
178

Why not DBS express account?

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
14426
178
@GoogleCA wrote:

Why not DBS express account?


DBS express account vdc supports international transactions?

you are referring to digiexpress vba with vdc right?

Missing
Analyst
77
20234
178
@myliferockkss wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Why not DBS express account?


DBS express account vdc supports international transactions?

you are referring to digiexpress vba with vdc right?


I think it should support. The account has absolutely no charges at all. No yearly Debit card charges nothing at all. You can chat with them or tell me i’ll do the needful

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
14426
178
@GoogleCA wrote:
I think it should support. The account has absolutely no charges at all. No yearly Debit card charges nothing at all. You can chat with them or tell me i’ll do the needful


ohkay will have a chat with them https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
btw are u using that account?

Missing
Analyst
77
20234
178
@myliferockkss wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:
I think it should support. The account has absolutely no charges at all. No yearly Debit card charges nothing at all. You can chat with them or tell me i’ll do the needful


ohkay will have a chat with them https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
btw are u using that account?


No i m not. I think @A2Zdeals is using. He can help.
BTW i found DBS to be fantastic.

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
14426
178
@GoogleCA wrote:
No i m not. I think @A2Zdeals is using. He can help.
BTW i found DBS to be fantastic.


ohh ohkay
yup their digiexpress account is good and has an edge over a simple vdc/vcc wallet accounts like payzapp…fc…and others

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4438
38
@GoogleCA wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Why not DBS express account?


DBS express account vdc supports international transactions?

you are referring to digiexpress vba with vdc right?


I think it should support. The account has absolutely no charges at all. No yearly Debit card charges nothing at all. You can chat with them or tell me i’ll do the needful


Digisavings debit card is free only for first year, Rs. 150+ ST next year onwards.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4438
38
@myliferockkss wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:
No i m not. I think @A2Zdeals is using. He can help.
BTW i found DBS to be fantastic.


ohh ohkay
yup their digiexpress account is good and has an edge over a simple vdc/vcc wallet accounts like payzapp…fc…and others


I think payzapp is best in terms of offers among wallets allowing top up through credit card.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4438
38
@myliferockkss wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Why not DBS express account?


DBS express account vdc supports international transactions?

you are referring to digiexpress vba with vdc right?


_Your virtual debit card, which comes with digiExpress, can be used for online and electronic transactions in India, within specified limits.

Your physical debit card, which comes with digiSavings, can be used anywhere regular debit cards can be used, including online and point of sale transactions, as well as overseas. You also get free unlimited cash withdrawals at nearly 2,00,000 ATMs across India._

Missing
Analyst
77
20234
178
@disclaimer wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Why not DBS express account?


DBS express account vdc supports international transactions?

you are referring to digiexpress vba with vdc right?


I think it should support. The account has absolutely no charges at all. No yearly Debit card charges nothing at all. You can chat with them or tell me i’ll do the needful


Digisavings debit card is free only for first year, Rs. 150+ ST next year onwards.

Had a chat with the executive. He said there are no charges whatsoever in the 2nd year also

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4438
38
@GoogleCA wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Why not DBS express account?


DBS express account vdc supports international transactions?

you are referring to digiexpress vba with vdc right?


I think it should support. The account has absolutely no charges at all. No yearly Debit card charges nothing at all. You can chat with them or tell me i’ll do the needful


Digisavings debit card is free only for first year, Rs. 150+ ST next year onwards.

Had a chat with the executive. He said there are no charges whatsoever in the 2nd year also


Check the fees page.

Earlier their normal accounts variants had balance requirements of 10000 and 25000, now it has become 25000 and 50000. So charges might increase in future.

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
14426
178
@disclaimer wrote:

Earlier their normal accounts variants had balance requirements of 10000 and 25000, now it has become 25000 and 50000. So charges might increase in future.


Digisavings account is 0 bal right?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4438
38
@myliferockkss wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

Earlier their normal accounts variants had balance requirements of 10000 and 25000, now it has become 25000 and 50000. So charges might increase in future.


Digisavings account is 0 bal right?


Yes. Zero balance. Min 5% interest per annum, paid monthly. I guess only yes bank pays quarterly interest, others pay once in six months. RBI has recently instructed all banks to pay at least quarterly.

Missing