Hot Deal

Apple iPhone 11 @ NaaradPay

797°
Deal Cadet
googleindia
Can someone verify this? Is this true or Fake

- Get Apple iPhone 11 (59% Off Price) & NaaradPay 1 Year Calling Plan bundle Offer -

https://naaradpay.com/#!/Apple-iPhone-11-Naarad...

- READ ALL THE DETAILS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER -

  1. 1 Year Unlimited Calls & Text
  1. 2GB Data Per Day

#Brand-New Phone With 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.

  1. 1 Year Free Apple Care Insurance on Phone for Damaged or lost Phone

Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
Fast-charge capable

Wireless charging
iOS13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
Note: Phone Delivery can take between 4 to 6 weeks as it’s directly delivered from our US Store. Order Delivery in USA can be done in 1 Week .

49 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

May be Not a trap, it’s owned by a Indian microblogging site company squeaksmedia so may be a way of promotion, app is squeak on playstore, Rest Nirav Modi was also a successful jeweller once so you never know if it is a exit scam.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

May be Not a trap, it’s owned by a Indian microblogging site company squeaksmedia so may be a way of promotion, app is squeak on playstore, Rest Nirav Modi was also a successful jeweller once so you never know if it is a exit scam.

I don’t think it’s a promotion.
He’s not giving away 1-2 mobile’s even big mobile brands can’t afford the price difference he’s giving.
Op it’s a pure scam just stay away.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I don’t think it’s a promotion.
He’s not giving away 1-2 mobile’s even big mobile brands can’t afford the price difference he’s giving.
Op it’s a pure scam just stay away.

The owners twitter is nto1927, seems like a genuine guy, he has donated over 2 crores in Covid times, has a great networth.
Big brands do not need to give mobiles at half prices as they have to given crores to Kohli and Salman lol, but these days all good offers seems a scam so you never know.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i dont trust anyone who has my life my rules cover photo…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Simbha3 wrote:

i dont trust anyone who has my life my rules cover photo…

and it should be clearly neglected if it is MAh lyf Mah rulez

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

1. Products will be delivered from US store to our Gujarat Head Office and thereafter to users, so their is no Custom duty to individual users.

2. If You want fast delivery within 2 weeks with tracking number then we are not responsible for Custom duties.
Users have to Pay it.

rolleyes
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Well apparently delivery has started of the iPhones, so was not a scam.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes, all orders are delivered. and some are in shipping.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Ohh but how you know it’s not part of the scam.

Ya,, actually i was wondering why there is no such video about it on youtube..Not even a single video,,how is it possible!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

Well apparently delivery has started of the iPhones, so was not a scam.

Man this seems like an elaborate scam. I too saw a picture on twitter from a guy claiming he received the phone but the package was from amaxon and the seller appario retail flushed flushed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Ohh but how you know it’s not part of the scam.

Seen same people warning others to not deal as they have not received iPhones yet, if they are shilling than very elaborate scam but what is the point they no longer are selling for now.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

Seen same people warning others to not deal as they have not received iPhones yet, if they are shilling than very elaborate scam but what is the point they no longer are selling for now.

Well very simple they don’t want to look like scamster
Hence preparing to pull out another big one.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Well very simple they don’t want to look like scamster
Hence preparing to pull out another big one.

Could be, anything is possible in this age and day. May be a pyramid scheme in making.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Well very simple they don’t want to look like scamster
Hence preparing to pull out another big one.

True
Even chit funds and Sahara scam initially doled out money to its investors to look authentic and the Rest is history

Too good to be true! Stay away!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

Could be, anything is possible in this age and day. May be a pyramid scheme in making.

He has started a new educational course on Stock Market, for 45k stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
Which will supposedly provide 50k-100k INR per month salary job to candidates guaranteed by his company. Now you can guess What will happen joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xera0117 wrote:

Man this seems like an elaborate scam. I too saw a picture on twitter from a guy claiming he received the phone but the package was from amaxon and the seller appario retail flushed flushed

everyone who received iPhone was delivered by amazon.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
donotkillmeyet wrote:

isn’t FBA (terminology) specific for marketplace orders placed on (using) Amazon site only?

I am not sure how it works in India but in USA you can use FBA services to store and ship items you selling on personal website.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

I am not sure how it works in India but in USA you can use FBA services to store and ship items you selling on personal website.

i am sorry, that it slipped by me🤦🏻‍♂
that you were referring to MCF @manav.choudhry598
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/?itemID=201112650
yes🙂 on the NA site the Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) facility lets the seller stock the items as usual (for FBA) with Amazon.com but integrate even their own site’s back-end for the same stock to be used up for orders placed on the seller’s own website.
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/200332450
thank🤝🏼you for reminding👍🏼 us about it!🙂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I was also one of them to see this lucrative offer and sudden impulse went till payment page and then change the mood as don’t have the money in excess. So if you have limited money and if promoter is genuine don’t get trap.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662919/medium/Screenshot_20210201-150733_Twitter.jpg?1612172270

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
DrBose wrote:

Content has been removed!

Aapne account banaya sirf ye batane ke liye?

Missing