Apple products in cheap price

80°
Deal Cadet
88
515
4
Apple products in cheap price

I found that website where apple products in very cheap price is true??
I think it is fake ?? What about you? Have you here about this site or order from this 👇👇
https://apple-india-club.myshopify.com/collecti...
Check the website??

21 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
88
515
4
utking wrote:

It’s fake

Muje bhi thi lg rha tha 😅 kash Aisa real hota🤔🤔😃😃

88
515
4
Simbha3 wrote:

this looks cheap to you?

There is major difference between 71k and 58k
20k is much for me 😃

552
2001
39
Admin

Getting cheap apple product ~ selling kidney with stones

50
3731
45
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

Https haii🤣🤣

Just because it is https doesn’t mean it is safe, it only means the site operator has money to afford a paid https certificate & probably some lawyers too in case he gets hit by legal claims of misleading advertisements etc(e.g.product being refurbished/used/not having official warranty etc but still genuine apple product).

88
515
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Just because it is https doesn’t mean it is safe, it only means the site operator has money to afford a paid https certificate & probably some lawyers too in case he gets hit by legal claims of misleading advertisements etc(e.g.product being refurbished/used/not having official warranty etc but still genuine apple product).

Sahi kha😇😇

0
124
4

Website looks fake, still multiple products are sold out. grinning Apple must be feeling remorse after launching official store in India.. stuck_out_tongue wink

88
515
4
luckybhumkar wrote:

Website looks fake, still multiple products are sold out. grinning Apple must be feeling remorse after launching official store in India.. stuck_out_tongue wink

Yahh broo

160
402
1
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Just because it is https doesn’t mean it is safe, it only means the site operator has money to afford a paid https certificate & probably some lawyers too in case he gets hit by legal claims of misleading advertisements etc(e.g.product being refurbished/used/not having official warranty etc but still genuine apple product).

its free https from cloudflare

50
3731
45
Expand
pkum wrote:

its free https from cloudflare

I thought cloudflare knew better than to act like Let’s Encrypt free ssl but i guess I was wrong.
@vipin13

88
515
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I thought cloudflare knew better than to act like Let’s Encrypt free ssl but i guess I was wrong.
@vipin13

I have 99% assured it is fake just checking 😅😅

Missing