Are all your credit card bills getting fetched by mobikwik?

55°
Deal Cadet
itsmerj005
Mobikwik can't able to fetch my sbi credit card bill even I receive the mail.
Just want to know whether the issue with all or not?
17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yeah usually all are fetcged including sbi. Now after sbi on bpps i havent got the bill so cant confirm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
legend101 wrote:

Yeah usually all are fetcged including sbi. Now after sbi on bpps i havent got the bill so cant confirm

Bpps?
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Uninstall and reinstall mobiqwik. While installing the app, give access to calls and sms.

Wait until the banks send you an sms about statement being generated with the due amount. The next day mobiqwik will show a banner to pay your credit card bill.
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
legend101 wrote:

Yeah usually all are fetcged including sbi. Now after sbi on bpps i havent got the bill so cant confirm

Just paid sbi bill on mobiqwik with fullpay a week ago.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My all cards are fetched mobikwik, try deregister your email id from mobikwik logout then register email & wait for 24~48 hours. It worked for me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Mufasa wrote:

My all cards are fetched mobikwik, try deregister your email id from mobikwik logout then register email & wait for 24~48 hours. It worked for me.

Thanks for the suggestion
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Just msg them on Twitter saying Bills aren't being fetched correctly...

Then my email got automatically disconnected from App,

So, I linked email again and then everything is working good now..

Some Cards like ICICI takes a bit longer to track somehow..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Many cards don't work, but sbi does.

Just manually enter card number and full bill amount and apply coupon code, it will work.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Knight11 wrote:

Many cards don't work, but sbi does.

Just manually enter card number and full bill amount and apply coupon code, it will work.

Any other cards which work in this way?
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
itsmerj005 wrote:
Any other cards which work in this way?

All cards that normally work will work like this, it's just delay in UI issue, that u bypassing by manual entry.

HDFC, icici, sbi, axis, bob, sc works. (rupay cards have issues sometimes)

Yes (for yes bank bill is fetched but still doesn't work), AU, idfc, amex, onecard don't.

In general, all big banks are working. Small ones are not.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Knight11 wrote:

All cards that normally work will work like this, it's just delay in UI issue, that u bypassing by manual entry.

HDFC, icici, sbi, axis, bob works. (rupay cards have issues sometimes)

Yes (for yes bank bill is fetched but still doesn't work), AU, idfc, amex, onecard don't.

And this month I am trying standard chartered first time, that also doesn't seem to be working so far.

In general, all big banks are working. Small ones are not.

So, you are saying promo code FULLPAY is applying for manual input also?
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
itsmerj005 wrote:
So, you are saying promo code FULLPAY is applying for manual input also?

Yes, why do u want me to say it third time😔.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Knight11 wrote:

Yes, why do u want me to say it third time😔.

Yes , thanks for the info
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
manishperiwal.slg214 wrote:

My idfc card bill details are not fetched

Same. Tried re- registering email, got fetched after 24 hours
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

my PNB bill doesn't fetch also many times PNB doesn't send the bill

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply