astrology

191°
Shopping Friend
popeyemask
Anyone reading or have content about Vedic astrology .. please share some useful content
Expired
18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
अपना मान टल जाए, भक्त का मान न टलते देखा >Vedic Astrology
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In which vedas is astrology mentioned..what is this vedic astrology.😏

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Hath dekhne wali or horoscope match karke shaadi Kara Dene wali vidya astrology ni hoti h ..

Astrology is the mother of maths

It's a proven science much before 25000 years actually it's  from Sumerian ... It's about planetary harmonium ...

The salt in ocean has.same proportion  to our body has . If ocean waves have impact of moon our body has also which we r unconscious ..

word Lunatic comes from lunar (moon) ...

A bird in Japan is there which knows before 24 hours that earthquake will come at that place and that group fly from that place .. here scientists still couldn't find that earthquake will come and it's just a probability not confirmation that is also 2 hrs before that earthquake...

Paracelsus Swiss

alexander chizhevsky pythogoras few names who has framed there life from astrology ...

I'm just reading these things not a baba smiley or tantric :last_quarter_moon::last_quarter_moon:🌖🦹🦹

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Astronomy is different from astrology! Pythagoras, etc was never involved in astrology! You're confusing the terms.

And if you know what that japanese bird is that knows earthquake 24 hours in advance , I'm sure you will get billions of dollars from japanese govt for that bird info.

P.S. Turkish engineers, geologists, etc were telling about the next earthquake in Turkey for decades. There's records of cyclic major earthquakes in Turkey, Greece, Syria, Italy region for several centuries. Based on that and modern fault lines detections, researchers can based earthquake zones but not "predict" the date and time.

P.P.S science is interesting but what you're reading is not science. I mean seriously moon having affect on humans lol ! Have you been binging on vampire diaries and similar tv series 😂😂😂

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@popeyemask Paji man will land on mars within the next decade and on moon again within 5 years. Why is no astrologer/pandit giving tips to nasa,lockheed etc.? No offence to anyone but sab moh maya ha And i very respectfully want to ask you, before some people come here and make this thread crap, please explain the proven science part? @Ash-D @Snapz @kartikxxx 

And birds feel/sense tremors even if the magnitude is small just like dogs have super smell. One scientist predicted earthquakes in turkey, i posted his link in old threads,please check.why didn't some pandit predict this?and in silicone valley there is a startup in which Google is investing, it sends u a notification before a bigger magnitude earthquake is about to hit.
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

It is all about science, u can't say ancient science was wrong or current one is right.

Sometimes we do not believe until we prove it or atleast have an understanding of it.

Jab samajhne ki shamta ayegi toh samaj ayega, else sab galat he lagega.

Issue is everything is either in stories (for which we need high level of understanding ki kavi kehna kya chahta hai) or destroyed.

View 6 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Following. I would like to know something of this subject. If you come to know of things, please share with me as well. Thanks 

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Astrology is now ancient science? LOL kuch bhi!!

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
by mistake laughing emoji instead of heart sorry paji
Generous Generous
Link Copied

I've some important information regarding astrology - astrology is nonsense. 

Its a great way for a conman startup business.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Yes u r right but there is a lot sense part is also there

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
What kind of knowledge or information you seek?

As in the purpose?

Even if uncertain about specifics, at-least the direction.

Also, it seems some here are getting too mixed up between astronomy and (vedic) astrology.
replyuser
Click here to reply