Au abhi account vs Au digital account

223°
Deal Cadet
chotabaxxa800

Whats the difference between these two accounts ?

Which account is better amongst the two ?

what are the debit card charges .

Can we do video kyc for au abhi account ?

Expiring In 4 days
40 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Go for au digital account…. Au abhi is just valid for one year.. After that you have to choose another account…. You can deselect… Debit card if you dont want…. In the application…. If u want u will get platinum rupay card with au digital account… Charge-150+gst

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
batmanBABA wrote:

Go for au digital account…. Au abhi is just valid for one year.. After that you have to choose another account…. You can deselect… Debit card if you dont want…. In the application…. If u want u will get platinum rupay card with au digital account… Charge-150+gst

Does Au sends physical kit( passbook, chequebook) etc to home address or can we opt out of it ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

Does Au sends physical kit( passbook, chequebook) etc to home address or can we opt out of it ?

You can even opt out of cheque book while applying…. Passbook is not by default… You have to request after opening of account….. So in kit only debit card and cheque book will come if you select them… While applying…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

You can even opt out of cheque book while applying…. Passbook is not by default… You have to request after opening of account….. So in kit only debit card and cheque book will come if you select them… While applying…

Thanks man !!

you clarified doubts to the exact point.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

Does Au sends physical kit( passbook, chequebook) etc to home address or can we opt out of it ?

is there option of virtual debit card ?

if physical debit card is not applied , would upi work ?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

Does Au sends physical kit( passbook, chequebook) etc to home address or can we opt out of it ?

Open AU Digital savign account.

You will earn Rs1200 yearly on your RuPay Platinum debit card-Amazon add money offer.

Card issue charges easily recover + lots of other AU bank card offers available.

more details visit here - https://www.desidime.com/deals/amazon-add-money...

and AU bank account details here - https://www.desidime.com/deals/au-bank-100-onli...

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
batmanBABA wrote:

Go for au digital account…. Au abhi is just valid for one year.. After that you have to choose another account…. You can deselect… Debit card if you dont want…. In the application…. If u want u will get platinum rupay card with au digital account… Charge-150+gst

You forget to share Rs1200 yearly profit on AU bank RuPay Platinum debit card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

You forget to share Rs1200 yearly proft on AU bank RuPay Platinum debit card.

Wo to yha bacha bacha janta hai…. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

Does Au sends physical kit( passbook, chequebook) etc to home address or can we opt out of it ?

Only Cheque Book and Debit Card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
satraghav wrote:

Only Cheque Book and Debit Card.

I dont require cheque book and debit card. Would there be any problem in day to day banking operations ?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

Wo to yha bacha bacha janta hai…. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

No, Abhi tak logo ko nahi pata, khud ko he dekhlo tumko ab tak samjh nahi aa raha debit card effectively free ha. 😀 

Offer na bhi use karna hua tumko toh dusre log 50% tak tumse profit share kar dega tumhare card use karne k, mtlb AU bank RuPay Platinum debit card rakhne k tumko Rs600 milega yearly.

Abhi just AU bank anniversary offer me 5% upto 50 cashback offer mila tha card spend pe + other AU bank offers aate rahete ha, Swiggy me bhi 40% off ha.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

I dont require cheque book and debit card. Would there be any problem in day to day banking operations ?

Debit card is effectively free + in return you will earn Rs1200 yearly using Amazon Add money offer.

You can use multiple RuPay Platinum debit cards on same Amazon account.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
batmanBABA wrote:

Go for au digital account…. Au abhi is just valid for one year.. After that you have to choose another account…. You can deselect… Debit card if you dont want…. In the application…. If u want u will get platinum rupay card with au digital account… Charge-150+gst

Does AU digital account require Aadhar linked number and AU account linked number to be same? Can I open AU digital Account using non Aadhar linked number?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
tenon09 wrote:

Does AU digital account require Aadhar linked number and AU account linked number to be same? Can I open AU digital Account using non Aadhar linked number?

I haven’t tried that….. I used my aadhar number. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

No, Abhi tak logo ko nahi pata, khud ko he dekhlo tumko ab tak samjh nahi aa raha debit card effectively free ha. 😀 

Offer na bhi use karna hua tumko toh dusre log 50% tak tumse profit share kar dega tumhare card use karne k, mtlb AU bank RuPay Platinum debit card rakhne k tumko Rs600 milega yearly.

Abhi just AU bank anniversary offer me 5% upto 50 cashback offer mila tha card spend pe + other AU bank offers aate rahete ha, Swiggy me bhi 40% off ha.

Bhai I already have 2 cards… So no need of third rupay platinum for free…  Rupay platinum is giving offer… It doesn’t mean we shud keep 50 cards with us…. The day the offer goes… It will be pain in ass to close each and everyone ….

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

Bhai I already have 2 cards… So no need of third rupay platinum for free…  Rupay platinum is giving offer… It doesn’t mean we shud keep 50 cards with us…. The day the offer goes… It will be pain in ass to close each and everyone ….

Bro, you can simply hotlist the card, Bank account closure can be a headache but closure/hotlist your card is too much simple and easy.

just call you bank or login your app/net banking and select hotlist option and block your card instantly.

Now card is not only free, you also earn upto Rs1200 yearly. You can also buy and sell gold using Amazon balance and transfer to bank account (other method also available).

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied

How reliable is AU bank’s UPI ??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Debit card is effectively free + in return you will earn Rs1200 yearly using Amazon Add money offer.

You can use multiple RuPay Platinum debit cards on same Amazon account.

how to get multiple cards ? are they free?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

I dont require cheque book and debit card. Would there be any problem in day to day banking operations ?

Then you have to rely on UPI transaction only. OR, AU Bank will assign a Physical Branch option, if it’s available in your place for your Digital Account.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
chai_lover wrote:

how to get multiple cards ? are they free?

No, i mean you can use multiple banks RuPay Platinum debit cards on same Amazon account.

like AU bank, HDFC, ICICI, NSDL, Canara, BOB, SBI, Axis, Yes bank, BOI, PNB, Equitas etc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

@batmanBABA is there any option of virtual debit card?

I haven’t seen till now… Only a day of account opening…. It is asking for debit card details to give full access to the account…. Right now.. I only have viewing rights… No transaction rights… I will wait 3-4 days…. I guess it’s a way of making debit card cumplulsory… If they dont give the virtual one….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you need rupay platinum card then Au abhi account is not useful as it gives rupay classic debit card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

I haven’t seen till now… Only a day of account opening…. It is asking for debit card details to give full access to the account…. Right now.. I only have viewing rights… No transaction rights… I will wait 3-4 days…. I guess it’s a way of making debit card cumplulsory… If they dont give the virtual one….

why no transaction rights for you ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

why no transaction rights for you ?

Its asling for debit card number and cvv to enabke it… Till now… No debit card showing in my account… Let see if they show virtual one or not

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

Its asling for debit card number and cvv to enabke it… Till now… No debit card showing in my account… Let see if they show virtual one or not

If theres no virtual card till now , there next to no chance of getting it now after account is opened.

agar unhe virtual card provide krvana hota to account opening k time kr dete

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

If theres no virtual card till now , there next to no chance of getting it now after account is opened.

agar unhe virtual card provide krvana hota to account opening k time kr dete

Don’t know what is the system… First time saw something like this… I guess u have to take the debit card in the end… After all

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply