(August) Amazon 20% upto 200/- not unlocked till now

142°
Generous
ssganesh

during 35/- flashsale i did prepaid recharge in two amazon a/c. recharge amount is 100/- per every recharge.
but i hadn’t received any unlocked coupon msg/email till now. 20% upto 200/- banner is showing in both accounts. is there anyone facing same problem?

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

yes i too have not received on one of my account have done recharge during flash offer and it was showing on the recharge page

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

have u tried checking the generic “Collect Offer” link?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I chatted with the Amazon CC today and he assured me cashback coupon will come in 72 hours.Btw you can try recharging with minimum 75 again and you might just get the coupon

Generous Generous
Link Copied

actually i did two prepaid recharges worth 100/- first one is jio 100/- recharge. second one is airtel dth 100/- recharge. (same a/c)

i did another 100/- recharge in prime a/c too.

but the coupon not unlocked till now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Then you should receive coupon for the dth recharge.I think they might manually give the coupons now as some of our beloved dimers were doing the wrong recharge trick to get them cry

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ya even for wrong one didn’t get coupon, thought they are fixed the error.
I guess they are still trying to fix manually by allowing coupons only after success.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

i have still not received cashback for recharge done on 31st july it was for prime members CC said wait for 72 hours

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes bro.I still havent received the coupon for a successful recharge pensive.They might give cashback like last month where coupons werent visible on payment page but we still got CB.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

there was no collect button available!

View 1 more reply
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

replyuser
Click here to reply