[Resolved] Axis Ace Credit card - Gpay - Utility bill pay query

235°
Deal Cadet
83
430
6

i just want know , is there any limit/restrictions to pay utility bills through gpay using Axis Ace cc..?

I’m trying to pay electricity bills, 1st and 2nd bill successfully paid and trying 3rd bill but can’t . getting error msg (money will be refunded) after submitting otp in gpay

any restrictions on bill pay..? any user experiences..?
i am new to Axis ace credit card

39 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
426
790
6

There is no restriction for pay bill through axis ace from google pay. If you’re facing such issues kindly contact Google pay support (chat/phone)

83
430
6

thanks bro, i got gpay india cc number in help section smile

111
890
4

My bills are not getting sucessful cause gpay was taking full bill amount and my bill was is early discount period, so biller amount and gpay amount mismatch and hence payment failed….. Biller Adani Power.

@dreamchild is your situation same ?

71
66962
650
myfungang829 wrote:

My bills are not getting sucessful cause gpay was taking full bill amount and my bill was is early discount period, so biller amount and gpay amount mismatch and hence payment failed….. Biller Adani Power.

@dreamchild is your situation same ?

Edit amount and pay

83
430
6
myfungang829 wrote:

My bills are not getting sucessful cause gpay was taking full bill amount and my bill was is early discount period, so biller amount and gpay amount mismatch and hence payment failed….. Biller Adani Power.

@dreamchild is your situation same ?

My issue different bro, paid 2 bills successfully..
Biller apepdcl

83
430
6
Expand
avgn wrote:

Edit amount and pay

Not able to edit the bill amount bro, it’s fetching through bharat bill pay

71
66962
650
Expand
dreamchild wrote:

Not able to edit the bill amount bro, it’s fetching through bharat bill pay

Okay. For some billers it does allow to edit

187
1450
7

any way to enable email confirmation from gpay after paying any bill. like az, paytm sends email after.

83
430
6
Expand
avgn wrote:

Okay. For some billers it does allow to edit

Gpay cc connected approx 20 min waiting, explaining the issue to cc executive and call disconnected tired_face

83
430
6
akki.akki wrote:

any way to enable email confirmation from gpay after paying any bill. like az, paytm sends email after.

This my first bill payment through Gpay
Email confirmation is very helpful to user bro

187
1450
7
Expand
dreamchild wrote:

This my first bill payment through Gpay
Email confirmation is very helpful to user bro

yes with email confirmation u can maintain records.
did u receive confirmation after bill?

83
430
6
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

yes with email confirmation u can maintain records.
did u receive confirmation after bill?

from gpay – NO
from Axis – YES (obliviously stuck_out_tongue) transaction confirmation mail

111
890
4
Expand
avgn wrote:

Edit amount and pay

Wow, thanks I didn’t know that we could edit the amount…. Gpay customer care sucks, they also didn’t guide me.

KG (edit unable to give Karma for now)

674
5212
57
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Wow, thanks I didn’t know that we could edit the amount…. Gpay customer care sucks, they also didn’t guide me.

KG (edit unable to give Karma for now)

Not possible for all billers.

674
5212
57
Expand
dreamchild wrote:

Gpay cc connected approx 20 min waiting, explaining the issue to cc executive and call disconnected tired_face

How much was the bill amounts though?

11,873
17173
65

may be some technical issue.. contact gpay cc rolleyes

83
430
6
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Wow, thanks I didn’t know that we could edit the amount…. Gpay customer care sucks, they also didn’t guide me.

KG (edit unable to give Karma for now)

Poor cc service by gpay

83
430
6
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Such small electricity bill payments??

ha bro, 6 bills total amount 2 – 2500

2 bills paid 299 + 211
remaining pending,

674
5212
57
Expand
dreamchild wrote:

ha bro, 6 bills total amount 2 – 2500

2 bills paid 299 + 211
remaining pending,

Maybe there is some automated system limit regarding no. of transactions in a certain time period, did you do these transactions one after the other within a span of few minutes. Maybe next time keep a gap of at least 1 hour between such transactions.

83
430
6

May be u r right, will try after some gap plus1

83
430
6

paid remaining bills, thank you guys wink
i think @guest_999 is right, may be technical issue from gpay / apepdcl
luckily money not debited for failed transactions stuck_out_tongue

@admin can close this thread as issue got solved. thanks to DD

188
2074
32

My Electricity Bill payment using Ace Axis Credit Card in Gpay getting failed. I just need to wait tatas the solution i think ?

83
430
6
itzdreaming wrote:

My Electricity Bill payment using Ace Axis Credit Card in Gpay getting failed. I just need to wait tatas the solution i think ?

tatas..?

Missing