Poll: Do you also charge with the no cost EMI porcessing fees?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card

140°
Missing
Deal Subedar
330
1186
3

Is Flipkart axisbank credit card started charging EMI Processing Fees on No cost EMI also?. It this like we have to pay 1% or min of 100+gst on each and every E-COM No cost EMI transaction? Does anyone faced the same?? Customer care was saying that its stated from end of october 2020.

Now Credit card also start making money i different way.

Very Upset.

20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
330
1186
3

We have to pay the 500 as an annual charge also and this new type of charges is EMI Processing Fees rage rage

Are other bank CC also charging such type of charges?

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2476
15

Even hdfc started it
has banks started to charge processing fees for emi at e commerce sites

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Sb

Missing
Deal Subedar
330
1186
3
insta wrote:

Even hdfc started it
has banks started to charge processing fees for emi at e commerce sites

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Sb

It means each and every bank has started looting customer in some another way (Its a type of hidden charges), then E-COM like wise they giving discount of interest amount they need to give this discount also, otherwise what is the means of No COST EMI

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5259
57

thanks to those nocost emi offenders.

Missing
Deal Subedar
330
1186
3
Simbha3 wrote:

thanks to those nocost emi offenders.

Yes you are right.

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2476
15
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

It means each and every bank has started looting customer in some another way (Its a type of hidden charges), then E-COM like wise they giving discount of interest amount they need to give this discount also, otherwise what is the means of No COST EMI

There were no charges till now. This is recent development.
No idea what triggered this change.

Missing
Deal Newbie
73
89
2

I want to get that card. How many month salary slips needed?

Missing
Entertainer
0
15336
391
mohiit9 wrote:

I want to get that card. How many month salary slips needed?

a good cibil and/or 35k income. or you can open fd of minimum 20k and ask for this card, specifically, by visiting branch and or you can request on card to card basis but chances are low. make sure on fd tell that you need flipkart card and not my zone or insta card. also be specific that you only need a secured credit card and dont require saving account else they will unnecessarily give you burden of 10k balance account.

Missing
Deal Newbie
73
89
2
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

a good cibil and/or 35k income. or you can open fd of minimum 20k and ask for this card, specifically, by visiting branch and or you can request on card to card basis but chances are low. make sure on fd tell that you need flipkart card and not my zone or insta card. also be specific that you only need a secured credit card and dont require saving account else they will unnecessarily give you burden of 10k balance account.

Thanks for the explanation!

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
787
7
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

a good cibil and/or 35k income. or you can open fd of minimum 20k and ask for this card, specifically, by visiting branch and or you can request on card to card basis but chances are low. make sure on fd tell that you need flipkart card and not my zone or insta card. also be specific that you only need a secured credit card and dont require saving account else they will unnecessarily give you burden of 10k balance account.

Why you are providing fake information, you can’t get Flipkart or apay card through fd basis.

Even you can’t make FD without saving account. On paper you can open but in reality, branch people will refuse without saving account.

I have almost all bank credit cards without any income documents.

Missing
Entertainer
0
15336
391
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Why you are providing fake information, you can’t get Flipkart or apay card through fd basis.

Even you can’t make FD without saving account. On paper you can open but in reality, branch people will refuse without saving account.

I have almost all bank credit cards without any income documents.

because I had opened a 35k fd last week and my tele verification was done today for flipkart axis card (address, name on card and confirmation on getting flipkart or insta card) though I already have axis account and I have also confirned that one can open only fd a/c online or offline but for card one should open offline account and ask for flipkart card. go out and become street smart, learn conviencing skills and nothing is impossible in the world.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
787
7
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

because I had opened a 35k fd last week and my tele verification was done today for flipkart axis card (address, name on card and confirmation on getting flipkart or insta card) though I already have axis account and I have also confirned that one can open only fd a/c online or offline but for card one should open offline account and ask for flipkart card. go out and become street smart, learn conviencing skills and nothing is impossible in the world.

You can’t open fd without saving account offline…..

Missing
Critic
0
3157
40
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

because I had opened a 35k fd last week and my tele verification was done today for flipkart axis card (address, name on card and confirmation on getting flipkart or insta card) though I already have axis account and I have also confirned that one can open only fd a/c online or offline but for card one should open offline account and ask for flipkart card. go out and become street smart, learn conviencing skills and nothing is impossible in the world.

Bhai everyone is different, you must be having some other cards with good limit or some existing relationship with axis card for a long time or some regular income proof. I went to branch & meet the acc opening guy who gave my number to card guy who then called me after weeks. The best he offered was open a salary acc in axis & get 30k+ salary for 2 months & get ace/flipkart card as currently I don’t have any card with 30k or above limit & declared self employed with no itr. This was after I told him I spent 1 lakh+ on my sbi card in last 6 months & was willing to open a fd of 50k+.

Missing
Entertainer
0
15336
391
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Bhai everyone is different, you must be having some other cards with good limit or some existing relationship with axis card for a long time or some regular income proof. I went to branch & meet the acc opening guy who gave my number to card guy who then called me after weeks. The best he offered was open a salary acc in axis & get 30k+ salary for 2 months & get ace/flipkart card as currently I don’t have any card with 30k or above limit & declared self employed with no itr. This was after I told him I spent 1 lakh+ on my sbi card in last 6 months & was willing to open a fd of 50k+.

aisa kuch nahi hai bhai. when i filled axis fk form on axis site it said that it is not available in my city. that time i had no cc or cibil. 3 months ago got 811 dream different with 15k fd, later realised that such low limit card is usless for future card to card. so got icici fd card. about 10 days ago got recco on youtube that fk axis is available on fd too (there are dozens of videos now on same, so if someone says an fd cant get fk card, they should check videos and read comments). my axis a/c is since it was uti bank, my early days salary account which is still a zero balance somehow and never use it other than say using on getting debit card discount in online sale. now for fk card I contacted twitter that if it is not available in my city can i still get it on fd and call came to contact branch. visited branch and they simply denied. so i showed them dm and call number told that your social media team sent me here otherwise why would i be wasting time and either you are wrong or person calling is wrong (just a wild try). then they called some number, filled fd form and told that it may take time but will get fk card, confirmed that i dont want my zone and they said yes aapko flipkart wala card hi ayega. yesterday call came for confirmation and name, address etc. as per youtube card comes in 15 days from fd opening so no strong or old cibil history, no good relations nothing. just a youtube reccomendation video helped.

Missing
Critic
0
3157
40
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

aisa kuch nahi hai bhai. when i filled axis fk form on axis site it said that it is not available in my city. that time i had no cc or cibil. 3 months ago got 811 dream different with 15k fd, later realised that such low limit card is usless for future card to card. so got icici fd card. about 10 days ago got recco on youtube that fk axis is available on fd too (there are dozens of videos now on same, so if someone says an fd cant get fk card, they should check videos and read comments). my axis a/c is since it was uti bank, my early days salary account which is still a zero balance somehow and never use it other than say using on getting debit card discount in online sale. now for fk card I contacted twitter that if it is not available in my city can i still get it on fd and call came to contact branch. visited branch and they simply denied. so i showed them dm and call number told that your social media team sent me here otherwise why would i be wasting time and either you are wrong or person calling is wrong (just a wild try). then they called some number, filled fd form and told that it may take time but will get fk card, confirmed that i dont want my zone and they said yes aapko flipkart wala card hi ayega. yesterday call came for confirmation and name, address etc. as per youtube card comes in 15 days from fd opening so no strong or old cibil history, no good relations nothing. just a youtube reccomendation video helped.

I believe this is the reason bhai for your card approval. I will visit my area axis bank branch again to test this theory of yours though. Can you tell me how to proceed on twitter regarding this?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
2

does fk axis card gives 1.5% cb on paytm wallet loading?

Missing
Deal Subedar
330
1186
3

Axis Bank flipkart is chor… They just giving the lalach of 1.5% cashback. But every time they roundoff to lower side. Ex transaction made for 199 got CB of 2. But it should be 3 rs as per roundingoff.

Missing